ETA on the next Cartel Pack?

Terin

I'm just really curious about when the next pack might be! Obviously, next week is the big Customization patch, but I'd be surprised if a new Cartel Pack were hitting quite that soon, though I would certainly welcome it!

On a slightly different note, what are you guys hoping to see? For me, seeing Revan's Bracers, Boots, and maybe even Lightsaber would be pretty sweet, if only to finish out the "set". Beyond that, though, I really like the idea of being able to get a set of "Royal Mandalorian Armor", something based off of the exact armor that Mandalore the Vindicated himself wears.

Beyond that... I'm not so sure. They've got a really nice mix of stuff as-is, I'm not sure that I feel anything is really "lacking".

I'm just really curious about when the next pack might be! Obviously, next week is the big Customization patch, but I'd be surprised if a new Cartel Pack were hitting quite that soon, though I would certainly welcome it!

On a slightly different note, what are you guys hoping to see? For me, seeing Revan's Bracers, Boots, and maybe even Lightsaber would be pretty sweet, if only to finish out the "set". Beyond that, though, I really like the idea of being able to get a set of "Royal Mandalorian Armor", something based off of the exact armor that Mandalore the Vindicated himself wears.

Beyond that... I'm not so sure. They've got a really nice mix of stuff as-is, I'm not sure that I feel anything is really "lacking".

Chestguard of Nihilus

Handguards of Nihilus

Belt of Nihilus

Boots of Nihilus

Revan's boots

And the Star Forge robes

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100220012205/starwars/images/1/18/StarForgeRobes.JPG

I can tell you as far as this much.

Next pack is called Archon's Contraband Pack, and its related color is going to be red like the others.

Pack after is called the Supreme Mogul's Contraband Pack, and its related color si going to be green. If following the pattern that they are with pack releases and colors.

Don't they usually pop a new pack with each major patch?

The frenzy is dying down on the current pack and prices are rising for the content items.. so it's probably about time for a new one.. to keep the feeding frenzy alive.