Lock the full servers already

Derkaderb

Checking server list, 20min queue at this early in the day?

Well what the heck, then I can atleast a little before work and fix with proffessions I think.

20minute goes........ and another 20minutes.... and yet another 20minutes. ***!!!!!

1hour and 20minutes in queue now and got work in 15minutes.

This is so damn frustrating. Don't wanna pay for standing in a queue.

If you don't gonna do something about this soon I'm sure people will get tired pretty fast and don't gonna continue.

How hard can it be to NOT ALLOW any new players to the FULL servers as it is now?

I feel soo sorry for the ones playing on Bloodworthy, LoL etc. You seriously have to do something about this ASAP cause not everyone of us cant plan our play-schedule a few hours head due to family etc.

This is abit of a rage post since Im really frustrated now and the only thing we can do is make ourselfs heard.

I really do enjoy the game, when Im in, and its such a shame a MMO these days havent learned anything from the earlier MMO releases. Well I know almost every other MMO have had queues at launch but there is things you can do to not experience it.

Like locking servers for new people and such. They have to wait if they wanna play with their friends until things settle down.

Yes - Seriously Bioware - your ENTIRE plan has been to offer the elusive exeptional service yet I have to wait an hour each time I want to log on. This is far far far far way away from what you had planned.

I'm really starting to get annoyed now.

Please sort it out.

Like locking servers for new people and such. They have to wait if they wanna play with their friends until things settle down.

YES

Rather than joining with the idiots claiming server queues are just to be accepted or the other side who think they're the end of the world this is a step that would at least stop it getting worse!

Hello Everybody!

We appreciate your interest in talking about the queue and being frustrated at the wait but we are going to close this thread as there is already an active thread about it here. We suggest continuing your discussion there.

Thank you!