Unbound skill in carnage tree is bugged

Zadtro

In fact, no class is really a free kill to any other class.

As a PT main who also has an assassin and marauder and only PvPs, I would disagree slightly and point out the fact that Pyrotech PTs are currently made of glass and will get melted by a Carnage Mara or any Sniper in a grand total of about 8 seconds. :(

That is all. And I still disagree with the OP.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to clarify undying rage isn't something you use against electronet because it grants 4 seconds of 99% damage reduction but you loose half your HP so its only good if you are just about to die really. I have never survived EN. I am honoured that i got chosen to get it but it seems to happen a hell of alot in WZ's. My only problem is the whole talenting thing, it hinders our movement so if we used camo and then we didnt go invisible but removed the slow effects then that would atleast give us a chance to survive.

Being a free kill every 90secs is getting annoying when we have no defence against it. Saber ward i admit is good but thats every 3 mins and it wouldn't save me because it doesn't heal and there is no way for me to close the gap so if i were to survive for 9 seconds i would have been able to use saber throw once. 9 seconds is a long time to not be able to do any damage to your attacker, it may as well be a stun for a marauder.

As a PT main who also has an assassin and marauder and only PvPs, I would disagree slightly and point out the fact that Pyrotech PTs are currently made of glass and will get melted by a Carnage Mara or any Sniper in a grand total of about 8 seconds. :(

That is all. And I still disagree with the OP.

Yeah this might be another thread topic but I agree with you... however Powertech that are using tank specs are BEASTS in pvp now. They don't do as much damage as the old PT specs but they still hit hard and are very hard to kill.