The Shadowlands 2.0 Ops Progression

Zalindae

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: since the title is being counted towards progression in the main thread should the server first be given to first group to title? If Chandrian agrees i'd like to see it this way, if not no big deal

This is Keiki's thread so it's her decision

Edited by Akam

In my opinion the server first would be for clearing the instance. I guess I could give another token for server first on NiM timer. However, I will not in any way detract from the accomplishment of clearing NiM Dread Master Styrak.

Even if you guys did bring in 19237019283712 snipers to kill it ... /QQ lawl.. I'm so jealous :(

The Chandrian leadership has talked about this issue and has decided that The Chandrian and HMD Magenta are not the sole deciders of how the progression thread is structured or how progression is counted. There are many other guilds that do progression on The Shadowlands server who should be acknowledged as well since it affects all of us.

I can personally say that we enjoy the way Keiki/Zalindae is handling the progression thread as is. It is a great way to incorporate everyone and reward those for completing the content.

Grats to The Chandrian and any other guilds actively progressing :)

Down to business now. Redemption downed the NiM DGs :D here's the screenshot.

I was unsubbed and on break at the time but I believe they downed him Friday the 6th. Since they're lazy stinking hutts, I'm doing all the posting :p We've also downed OP9 and Kephess in NiM, but I don't have any screenshots on hand (I'll be sure to post them up asap)

Edited by Dage

Veritas has a bit of progression to post for the board. We have downed all of HM TFB 8 man and HM S&V 8man. We have also down the Writhing Horror Nim 8man in TFB.

I don't have pictures of the achievement snap shot but do have pics of the achievements as a whole.

http://imgur.com/bflMvBF

http://imgur.com/AJvVQPC

http://imgur.com/r4vybQo

Edited by brandonsorr

The Chandrian leadership has talked about this issue and has decided that The Chandrian and HMD Magenta are not the sole deciders of how the progression thread is structured or how progression is counted. There are many other guilds that do progression on The Shadowlands server who should be acknowledged as well since it affects all of us.

I can personally say that we enjoy the way Keiki/Zalindae is handling the progression thread as is. It is a great way to incorporate everyone and reward those for completing the content.

Appreciate the Nod, speaking as the GM of Forge I would say its ultimately up to Keiki as its her thread...but would also say its fair for Chandrian and hmd to have a heavier voice than others since they are the only two Imperial guilds on our server to full clear the content.

NiM seems to have brought most guilds to a halt.

Since not every guild coverses in game and everyone has their ops at different times or days, its nice to see where all the guilds stand with guild only groups and what guilds are still actively progressing beyond hm.....its also a nice advertisement when recruiting.

Side note, wondering if Guardian got in trouble for showing up to his sunday night operation in light armor :p

So yeah Guardian is dressed like a sorc lulz ... good thing mara's have the best cooldowns right?

hmd MAGENTA finally cleared NiM Styrak. Thanks for all the encouragement and well wishes =)

On a completely non serious note, why don't we make this more exciting and we can make the server first requirement be on both Republic and Imperial factions? You have to complete both to get it ! Oh or, you have to do the 8m and 16m content? hmmmm? And Begin...

So yeah Guardian is dressed like a sorc lulz ... good thing mara's have the best cooldowns right?

hmd MAGENTA finally cleared NiM Styrak. Thanks for all the encouragement and well wishes =)

On a completely non serious note, why don't we make this more exciting and we can make the server first requirement be on both Republic and Imperial factions? You have to complete both to get it ! Oh or, you have to do the 8m and 16m content? hmmmm? And Begin...

/slap

also this,

because reasons