Comrades!

kEs_Ha

i really really want to but my exam is in 3 hours and then i will sleep for like 3 days so dont worry to much :)

No, stop spamming the forums with your multi posts just to promote one thread, if people want to post in it, they will.

Now please don't continue to defile the only section of the forum that's readable.

Okey i know alot of U are getting tires of this but im sry i just CANT LET GO OF THE IDEA........... Once again i know it seems uppsesive but in the end i dont care!!!

I really think that the only way we are going to get any sort of new content is by constantly ask for it. I will continue to spam until either i get bored or they kick me out..................

Once again sry :(

Okey i know alot of U are getting tires of this but im sry i just CANT LET GO OF THE IDEA........... Once again i know it seems uppsesive but in the end i dont care!!!

I really think that the only way we are going to get any sort of new content is by constantly ask for it. I will continue to spam until either i get bored or they kick me out..................

Once again sry :(

If you were sorry, you'd stop. It's really getting annoying, so please cut it out. I get that you like the idea, but you can like the idea and not spam everyone with it. Just let it run its course. If people comment, they comment. If not, then probably no one else likes the idea. That's the way these things tend to work. You can't force people to comment, and saying you're going to continue spamming is likely to get you in trouble.