What is the Server Load for each Server ?

BountyFlax

During the beta on a Weekends the amount of ppl waiting to get access to play is annoying

will this be the same for Live playing times after Dec. 20. ?? Will Bio Ware Increase the server capacity to meet the demands. Larger worlds is better then 300 + servers pumping

with a monthly subscription is it fare to wait to one hour to play if free to play who the heck care to wait to play if i have to play a monthly fee why should i wait to log on.

What are your thoughts

Oh if anyone have any slick comment about bout this thread..... You just wait till your turn to

wait it out a hour or two * for some reason your get boot off due to lag while play a guild raids * waiting to log in etc..

:D

During the beta on a Weekends the amount of ppl waiting to get access to play is annoying

will this be the same for Live playing times after Dec. 20. ?? Will Bio Ware Increase the server capacity to meet the demands. Larger worlds is better then 300 + servers pumping

with a monthly subscription is it fare to wait to one hour to play if free to play who the heck care to wait to play if i have to play a monthly fee why should i wait to log on.

What are your thoughts

Oh if anyone have any slick comment about bout this thread..... You just wait till your turn to

wait it out a hour or two * for some reason your get boot off due to lag while play a guild raids * waiting to log in etc..

:D

MMOs rarely comment on how many users their systems can handle. At the beginning, the numbers will be low. As they see stability, they will increase the cap to the next breakpoint. Expect lots of queues for the next couple of weeks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.