The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Common people!!!!!!!!!!

kEs_Ha

For the love of GOD/BUDHA THE EMPROR or whatever divinity you belive in,PLZ give your coments on this threat :

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=628592

This is the only isue i have ever laid out on this website and i really think that it is a good and solid idea and if people backed it or showed interest, hell even if they ROUTHLESLY criticized IT I would be happy cuz at least i know that the messege got out!

For the love of GOD/BUDHA THE EMPROR or whatever divinity you belive in,PLZ give your coments on this threat :

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=628592

This is the only isue i have ever laid out on this website and i really think that it is a good and solid idea and if people backed it or showed interest, hell even if they ROUTHLESLY criticized IT I would be happy cuz at least i know that the messege got out!

Because I'm feeling nice (and drunk) at the moment, I'm going to highlight the following just for you:

- Your thread should be entitled "Come On, People!!!!"

- Correct Spelling: BUDDHA

- Correct Spelling: EMPEROR

- Correct Spelling: PLEASE

- Correct Spelling: COMMENTS

- Correct Spelling: THREAD

OMG...the above was in just one sentence...continuing

- Correct Spelling: ISSUE

- Correct Spelling: RUTHLESSLY

- Correct Spelling: CAUSE, or BECAUSE

- Correct Spelling: MESSAGE

Just trying to help...

You: PLZ give your coments on this threat

Me: *rushes to the thread like "Oh noes they are takin all our stuffs/nerfin teh classes/makin Purebloods green/etc"* .... *realizes you meant "thread" not "threat"*

We are amused...

Okay so if I understood this right it's concerning new stories for the classes to play through or optional stories. Honostly as far as I can tell what's being described is exactly what they did and people are sick of it because they've done the same story over and over... but I think that after a month or two of the new stories being out the same would be true of them.

I love story more than anything else in games myself but I think that would be a terri8ble move on their part. There is more story to find in swtor than almost any other and if you then feel like some more there is always the fan fiction section here on the sight which has some really good works on it.

What has bothered me more about swtor since I was sitting around waiting impatiently for beta access is the low number of planets and species available to players.

planents take a lot I'll give them that and since 2.0 it is evident (if not before) that more are coming. But the species situation is almost unnaceptaable. Especially since one of the hardest to work around gear was implimented (twi'lek) from the start.

Started to make a list but there are just so many that could have been easily done (probably easier than dealing with Lekku and plenty which are nothing more than a different pigment set from humans. Adding the Cathar before these is a huge insult I think. (especially since the Cathat are a huge rip-off)

Okay so if I understood this right it's concerning new stories for the classes to play through or optional stories. Honostly as far as I can tell what's being described is exactly what they did and people are sick of it because they've done the same story over and over... but I think that after a month or two of the new stories being out the same would be true of them.

I love story more than anything else in games myself but I think that would be a terri8ble move on their part. There is more story to find in swtor than almost any other and if you then feel like some more there is always the fan fiction section here on the sight which has some really good works on it.

What has bothered me more about swtor since I was sitting around waiting impatiently for beta access is the low number of planets and species available to players.

planents take a lot I'll give them that and since 2.0 it is evident (if not before) that more are coming. But the species situation is almost unnaceptaable. Especially since one of the hardest to work around gear was implimented (twi'lek) from the start.

Started to make a list but there are just so many that could have been easily done (probably easier than dealing with Lekku and plenty which are nothing more than a different pigment set from humans. Adding the Cathar before these is a huge insult I think. (especially since the Cathat are a huge rip-off)

What do you mean it exactly what they did? have u read the thread? Complete new stories for the 8 characters! 8 new stories they could even add new planets :)

Okey i know alot of U are getting tires of this but im sry i just CANT LET GO OF THE IDEA........... Once again i know it seems uppsesive but in the end i dont care!!!

I really think that the only way we are going to get any sort of new content is by constantly ask for it. I will continue to spam until either i get bored or they kick me out..................

Once again sry

Because I'm feeling nice (and drunk) at the moment, I'm going to highlight the following just for you:

- Your thread should be entitled "Come On, People!!!!"

- Correct Spelling: BUDDHA

- Correct Spelling: EMPEROR

- Correct Spelling: PLEASE

- Correct Spelling: COMMENTS

- Correct Spelling: THREAD

OMG...the above was in just one sentence...continuing

- Correct Spelling: ISSUE

- Correct Spelling: RUTHLESSLY

- Correct Spelling: CAUSE, or BECAUSE

- Correct Spelling: MESSAGE

Just trying to help...

thank you professor :)

What do you mean it exactly what they did? have u read the thread? Complete new stories for the 8 characters! 8 new stories they could even add new planets :)

Sure, only took them 6 years to make the current storylines. With their current staff & budget, they could have 8 new storylines done by the year 2050.

By the way, and I'm sure this was missed, I think you wanted to name the thread "C'mon, people!!!!!!!!!!" instead of "Common people!!!!!!!!!!"

Please, for the sake of your own sanity, DO NOT attempt to write these new storylines on your own!

Edited by CaptRavenous

Okey i know alot of U are getting tires of this but im sry i just CANT LET GO OF THE IDEA........... Once again i know it seems uppsesive but in the end i dont care!!!

I really think that the only way we are going to get any sort of new content is by constantly ask for it. I will continue to spam until either i get bored or they kick me out..................

Once again sry

It is okay to be obsessive, but uppsesive behavior will not be condoned by this establishment...

Incidentally, does your browser support the squiggly red lines when you type things? If so, often when you right click on those, you will be given more viable options for your text outputs.

Sure, only took them 6 years to make the current storylines. With their current staff & budget, they could have 8 new storylines done by the year 2050.

By the way, and I'm sure this was missed, I think you wanted to name the thread "C'mon, people!!!!!!!!!!" instead of "Common people!!!!!!!!!!"

Please, for the sake of your own sanity, DO NOT attempt to write these new storylines on your own!

Thank you for making my point more clearly.

I think everyone who thinks this thread's point is a good idea should have a good hard look at the credits, hopefully it will help you gain a little perspective on how much your asking.

As the previous people have mentioned, what you're asking for requires a lot of work. The only way it would be possible would be if they would cancel plans to continue the current storylines, possibly not create any other new content at all, for a while at least. And that's just not going to happen because for most people it's far more important to continue the current storyline.