Common people!!!!!!!!!!

kEs_Ha

For the love of GOD/BUDHA THE EMPROR or whatever divinity you belive in,PLZ give your coments on this threat :

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=628592

This is the only isue i have ever laid out on this website and i really think that it is a good and solid idea and if people backed it or showed interest, hell even if they ROUTHLESLY criticized IT I would be happy cuz at least i know that the messege got out!

Would that you had not prefaced your request with a plea for "common people" to hear it, else I might have felt moved to respond. As a man of the gentry, a Peer of the Crown, one might say, I cannot be caught up in the travails of such peasants as those you address.

Do, however, allow me to wish you good fortune in... whatever it is you seek. Let it not be said that I am ungracious to those of... lesser station.

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for my daily harrumphing session.

Harrumph! Harrumph!

would that you had not prefaced your request with a plea for "common people" to hear it, else i might have felt moved to respond. As a man of the gentry, a peer of the crown, one might say, i cannot be caught up in the travails of such peasants as those you address.

Do, however, allow me to wish you good fortune in... Whatever it is you seek. Let it not be said that i am ungracious to those of... Lesser station.

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for my daily harrumphing session.

Harrumph! Harrumph!

comon man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!