The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Bane --- Read to find out.

I think that a Curved lightsaber Hilt like Darth Bane is something I've heard a lot of people talk about, wishing the republic could get them..

You can get them as a Sith Inquisitor easily but you can't at least from what I've found out get them for Jedi Knights

and Sith Warriors. Also I think there should be more than just one style of a curved hilt. I agree that those are rare. But not so rare as the Lightsaber hilts that have a Rancor tooth at the end of them. Only in the EU have I ever heard of a Rancor tooth hilt that Tenal Ka had in the New Jedi Order.

So please give us 2 or 3 styles of curved Hilts Available for all Lightsaber wielding classes. Whether it's a Cartel market thing or not. But I can guarantee that people would jump over backwards to get one. I'd like a curved hilt as much as I'd like a Revan mask which are hard to come by.

Why not add items like awesome looking weapons that people can buy without the packs. The packs are somewhat disappointing. I've spent Almost $100 getting the Blockade packs trying for Revan's mask. Then selling what I can to make credits. I've yet to even see a rare mount drop either. Mostly you get the same items over and over.

You should allow individual items to be purchased at a different rate like Weapons like I suggested above.