Revan's Mask

Sqyre

Taking open Bids on one if I don't get a decent offer I will just throw it up on the GTN.

Decided this would be a place where something other than credits could be offered (ONLY accepting IN GAME items and credits).

Taking open Bids on one if I don't get a decent offer I will just throw it up on the GTN.

Decided this would be a place where something other than credits could be offered (ONLY accepting IN GAME items and credits).

What's the price that ur asking for it?

Asking Price is not set in stone but I am hoping in the 2-4 mill range

as for unopened packs it would take more than a couple and a few 100k for it they sell for around 200k on gtn I believe.

There are a few things I would trade it for instantly but I don't want to mention those because there are many other things that I would accept.

I will not mention the things I would trade it for immediately because that usually tends to skew all the other offers.

There was a lowbie juggernaut on Balmorra telling people he needed them to give him a revan mask for free for roleplaying. Please note, this is on the Harbinger... not even a roleplaying server... he went on to state that his friend had gained one this way, and that he had bought one on another character. "I bought one on my alt, so I sent over 40k to buy it on this character but I don't know how to get Cartel Market Certificates." Is a paraphrase of his next comment. So you bought it... but you don't know how to buy it...

I... I mean, like, I guess if I wanted to lie I would say I believed you? :rolleyes:

There was a lowbie juggernaut on Balmorra telling people he needed them to give him a revan mask for free for roleplaying. Please note, this is on the Harbinger... not even a roleplaying server... he went on to state that his friend had gained one this way, and that he had bought one on another character. "I bought one on my alt, so I sent over 40k to buy it on this character but I don't know how to get Cartel Market Certificates." Is a paraphrase of his next comment. So you bought it... but you don't know how to buy it...

I... I mean, like, I guess if I wanted to lie I would say I believed you? :rolleyes:

I got it out of a pack from the cartel market if you are wondering where it came from, and I don't have a lowbie jugg, just a lowbie Jedi and Counselor atm, I also don't RP unless there is some sweet cosplay like Boogie dressed up like slave girl Leah, not real sure what your post has to do with me offering a mask up for trade, to those ppl who's profits aren't completely liquid. But thank you for the free bump!!

I got it out of a pack from the cartel market if you are wondering where it came from, and I don't have a lowbie jugg, just a lowbie Jedi and Counselor atm, I also don't RP unless there is some sweet cosplay like Boogie dressed up like slave girl Leah, not real sure what your post has to do with me offering a mask up for trade, to those ppl who's profits aren't completely liquid. But thank you for the free bump!!

Just wanted to regale you with a Revan Mask story, figured it was somewhat related :D

Oddly enough not at all I am however thinking about tossing it on my lvl 12 shadow just for kicks, I have had some pretty interesting offers so far, but it does appear some people don't understand what I mean when I state in game currency/items only.

I've been working my butt of trying to get enough credits to get that mask, as I had no luck with the Cartel Market getting it, just lots of Revan's Chestplates. What people want on the GTN is extremely high. Most I could offer is 1.5 mil credits.