server down time

Baconatorrr

Wat shackle bug are u talking about

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=630286&highlight=cademimu

There is a bug that will activate shackles on more than one person in the LVL55 HM Cademimu. If that happens, only the person who was supposed to be shackled can be broken free the way it was intended and the others get stuck or have to use CC break, which is on a 2 minute CD and basically only works once in the fight.

But sadly, I don't think it's just our server that is experiencing the issue, so this is not a patch to fix it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit that I am a bit surprised as to how there isn't even a Moderator post giving an estimated time as to when they expect the servers to be back online. Or something to address some of the obvious questions as to why the server is even down. I think most are more upset about the lack of communication rather than the server going down.

Most people are reasonable and understand emergencies happen. However, at least communicate that issue so your player base knows a little something about the situation.

Very well said and I couldn't agree more. I'd love to see some communication from BioWare right about now.

A brief history of server events:

• First came Lukewarm Tauntauns, and the server hiccupped as the rwz queue came back to life.

• Next came Stanky Tauntauns, and the server lagged as the number of pub teams doubled.

• Finally came Spitting Tauntauns, and the server crashed as the effective pvp merc population centupled.

Blame Nekron. QFT.

I could understand if it were all the servers. But just Harbinger again? you'd think they could have fixed the problem already. Chat was wonky again before the shutdown. Seems there is something very serious going on they just haven't fixed.

I don't know whats more funneh. The fact that your mad over EA dutch ovening you, or the fact that you took me seriously. I honestly do award you 0 points sir.

Thats why you are crying and im laughing...lol mr forum thug

So I was with my friendz roleplayin in da fleet museum how we r sith lurdz but den like this serv goes down n i cant roleplay nmore so im goin to unsub and go back to everquest and play roleplay elves bai

*********** stank *********** nekron *********** psirebral backpeddal ForceS hacks ****** gameshark

good day.

I'm gunna spit on you. Real hard. With my mouth.

A brief history of server events:

• First came Lukewarm Tauntauns, and the server hiccupped as the rwz queue came back to life.

• Next came Stanky Tauntauns, and the server lagged as the number of pub teams doubled.

• Finally came Spitting Tauntauns, and the server crashed as the effective pvp merc population centupled.

Blame Nekron. QFT.

Lol. 👌