Republic Honor Guard Now Recruiting

Rockypug

Republic Honor Guard, a friendly, mature, pve casual progression orientated guild (pvp players are welcome, of course), is now recruiting for our progression ops team. Currently recruiting all classes, but tank and healing classes are needed the most. We have cleared S&V SM, and work has begun on HMs.

Paboe is GL, but we barely acknowledge his presence. However, we do have The Mustache(Sel'leck).

Raid times are Wed-Sun, usually at 8pm EST.

THERE IS LITTLE TO NO RP IN THIS GUILD.

For more information, please contact either Neddhaz or Wylare in game.

Oh, here is our website thingy http://www.torconsortium.enjin.com/home

Edited by Rockypug

The preceding posters are actual satisfied RHG customers, they are not paid endorsers.

Please consult with your doctor before joining RHG if you are allergic to purples, pugs, angry old men, southern ladies and wylares corny jokes.

• 1 year later...

This is an outstanding and well organized guild. I am usually cautious regarding the guilds I put my characters into. The most important thing for me is that a guild is careful about their reputation. Who wants to carry around a guild tag they are ashamed of right. Well after a few months of observation I determined that these folks were worth a try so opted to give Paboe a shout and I haven't had a single regret. Their operations "Strike Teams" are well organized with leadership that knows what they are doing. Their guild events are fun, and best of all, each evening you can expect to find 20-50 people online of various levels who are all doing stuff that you can join in on. Voice chat is also very active. Recently they began building PvP and GSF teams to take on that content as well. Once I told a few of my friends what I was doing with RHG, they all moved some of their characters over and are now enjoying SWTOR and playing a lot more often.

If you are looking for a guild that is organized and actually does stuff together, by all means give RHG a look, you won't regret it.

They are spread out through various nights of the week. All generally include two days of operations per week standard, of course each team, once established is run by a designated strike team leader who can modify the team's schedule as necessary to fit their individual team's progression needs. It works out quite well in that it fosters a healthy competition between the individual teams who are working toward progression. It also tends to allow for several alt fill ins when a team is light on a particular week. Best of all, it manages expectations of our membership so that they know up front what their committments are, and can schedule accordingly. For those who do not have the ability to commit to a regular strike team schedule, there are tons of events that our members are organizing all the time.

• 1 year later...
Do you guys do some pvp?

It's mostly a PvE guild. What PvP occurs is not organized. You may be looking for <Republic Honour Guard>, which was created by an ex-member to troll the original guild by playing poorly in PvP (:rak_02:). I'm not sure the original guild has even noticed, tbh.

It's mostly a PvE guild. What PvP occurs is not organized. You may be looking for <Republic Honour Guard>, which was created by an ex-member to troll the original guild by playing poorly in PvP (:rak_02:). I'm not sure the original guild has even noticed, tbh.

Ah yeah I can see the confusion. I'm new to the server so do you know any decent pvo guilds?

• 2 years later...