The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Account to Account Transfer Token

I would dearly like to see the addition of an "Account to Account" transfer token. Allowing us to buy a token to move a character from one account to another.

As someone who has multiple accounts and family members characters on his account etc.. It would be nice to be able to make some consolidation and transfers to secondary accounts and family members own accounts (now they can make an f2p account etc..) without the monumental hassle of delete and remakes, which would cause a loss of all the time and resources invested into them.

Probably unlikely to happen since they'd fear people using it for powerleveling services...

They (being Bioware) have mentioned it before as being possible (forum search can attest to that) so im sure they have security in mind for it if they think its feasible to begin with.

even if they limited it, so long as I could move characters between my own accounts I would be happy personally :)

• 2 weeks later...

So were finally getting server to Server transfers.

But account to account would be nice.

Lets not forget prior to the F2p conversion, which brough the addition of the character slot unlock to the store the only way to get more character slots was to have another account.

for those like me who have multiple account and who now have enough extra slots to accomdate them etc.. it would be nice to finally be able to get ALL my characters on one account.

I would say, it is okay, as long as the following preconditions are met:

- target and source account are running on subscription

- owner of both accounts is the same person

- subscription cost must be paid by identical credit card to proove, that both accounts are of the same owner

- transfering one char is expensive (20$+)

I would say, it is okay, as long as the following preconditions are met:

- target and source account are running on subscription

- owner of both accounts is the same person

- subscription cost must be paid by identical credit card to proove, that both accounts are of the same owner

- transfering one char is expensive (20$+)

works for me :)

I feel for you, and with the above mentioned restrictions I think it would work. They would just have to be careful about how they'd go about it so we don't have Power leveling services and people selling characters and what not. I'm sure people will sell full accounts anyways, but that would make it worse in my opinion. Edited by Tarurelm

• 3 months later...

Would certainly make my life easier as I made my second account when we couldn't have more character slots. Now we can i'd like them on my one main account.

Don't see Bioware doing this anytime soon though so started remaking them on my main account from scratch, which is a pain and a waste of money, effort, legacy levelling, and cartel gear unlocks.