The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

May the 4th is tomorrow. Discounts / Sales / New Items. Please

Every geek store in town is having a sale tomorrow. Local comic shops, steam, collector websites, ect.

It's freaking "Star Wars" day tomorrow. Last year SWTOR did nothing for members.

This year can we have an event of some sort? A sale? Something?

Thanks

<3 Exadon

Edited by Dragonexadon

I have an even better idea. How about, for just one day, everyone takes their entitlement and shoves it?

Entitlement :

"An entitlement is a guarantee of access to benefits based on established rights or by legislation. "

I am requesting a discount based on a "national" day that this game is based on. Please understand the difference.

Edited by Dragonexadon

I have an even better idea. How about, for just one day, everyone takes their entitlement and shoves it?

What entitlements did the OP state?

A national if not world wide sub-holiday for everything Star Wars is not entitlement-creating. Not sure what you're all raging about.

===============

OP, EAware likes to make money so I doubt they would, but it would be a fun little gesture amongst the crap going down lately. :p

Entitlement :

"An entitlement is a guarantee of access to benefits based on established rights or by legislation. "

I am requesting a discount based on a "national" day that this game is based on. Please understand the difference.

ugh forums

Entitlement :

Your ability to fixate on a particular definition without regard for context is saddening, but irrelevant. Looking for any excuse to get free stuff is pathetic and these forums are filled with it.

Edited by Telanis

Your ability to fixate on a particular definition without regard for context is saddening, but irrelevant. Looking for any excuse to get free stuff is pathetic and these forums are filled with it.

I understand the context just fine. Your attempts to derail a topic and to publicly shame a person is what is really saddening for modern day communities. But you know best, tell me more about how you are right and your input is of value.

I understand the context just fine. Your attempts to derail a topic and to publicly shame a person is what is really saddening for modern day communities. But you know best, tell me more about how you are right and your input is of value.

The merit of the proposed idea is obviously topical. If you'd like me to spell it out for you: It's a meritless idea with a presentation slightly above that of a toddler's tantrum. "SPECIAL DAY, GIMME GIMME"

Your blathering about an irrelevant definition was certainly off-topic, though.

Edited by Telanis

Under you're logic, supermarkets shouldn't give coupons or offer any buy 2 get 1 free sale, under you're logic.

No car dealership sales, used car with 100k miles? Full price like it was brand new, under you're logic.

Someone dieing going into the ER due to a gunshot would but no insurance? No medical assistance, under you're logic.

I think you should provide a mature reason why you are against a star wars sale, since, I don't know, a lot of other companies provide sales?

Bad troll is bad.