Legacy-wide access to cargo holds -- would pay CC for it

Ancaglon

It would save a lot of time switching between characters, and the extra server resources needed, if we could access the cargo holds of all the characters via a drop-down at a cargo hold. Personally, I'd pay cartel coins for this....

You can still maintain restrictions on items that are bound (as opposed to unbound, or bind-on-legacy) to prevent items being transferred in ways that you don't want.

Edited by Ancaglon

I concur. Legacy-wide bank would be amazing. Let them be expensive and let them function like guild banks (withdrawal of credits, repair funds, customizable tabs, etc.)

Moreover, I'd pay CC for Legacy-wide Datacron unlocks (Datacron stats work as part of your Legacy, instead of per-character basis).

At the risk of derailing my own thread, I think that any balance concerns with Legacy Datacrons could be addressed by setting a "minimum level" for each -- so for example, Corellia Datacrons wouldn't add to your stats until your character reached, say, level 40, and the Fleet and Makeb ones till 45.

Could you imagine all datacrons unlocked and you start a new char, all them stats if they didn't have a system in place to stop specific datacrons :)

As said above it could be level specific I suppose, but then you would lose all the xp from finding them :p

Could you imagine all datacrons unlocked and you start a new char, all them stats if they didn't have a system in place to stop specific datacrons :)

As said above it could be level specific I suppose, but then you would lose all the xp from finding them :p

The horror.:rolleyes:

Yes, but only for crafting mats. Otherwise it would need a restriction that bound items can't be placed in it. Why? Because legacy bank for everything would totally ruin need/greed rolls. Everyone would be pressing need on everything, because it could be put into legacy bank, and other alts could take it out and use it.

I'd also like to have legacy wallet. All money on all your characters being shown as total, so you won't have to send credits between alts, if you want to purchase something big on GTN

Yes, but only for crafting mats. Otherwise it would need a restriction that bound items can't be placed in it. Why? Because legacy bank for everything would totally ruin need/greed rolls. Everyone would be pressing need on everything, because it could be put into legacy bank, and other alts could take it out and use it.

I'd also like to have legacy wallet. All money on all your characters being shown as total, so you won't have to send credits between alts, if you want to purchase something big on GTN

There's a difference between "bind on pickup, but can trade with group" and "bound on Legacy". Could easily restrict Bound items in legacy bank. You can't put bound items into guild bank, can you?

I've been asking for this for ages.... Either a legacy unlock, or available to buy from the cartel market. Effectively another page in your cargo hold which is shared between your entire legacy. I'm sick and tired of wasting time having to mail materials between my different characters!!!!