The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tales of the Jedi project

Nerumi

I am going to make a movie project of the basis SWtOR graphic. This movie will be either "The Saga of Nomi Sunrider" or "The Freedon Nadd Uprising" (both based on comic "Tales of the Jedi" and its audio adaptation, what allows me to access an excellent full sounded dialogues)

I am currently hard-working leveling up my toon for one of the leading roles (Nomi Sunrider) and recorded some good cutscenes, made a SWtOR trailer from it.

Edited by Nerumi

1. Nomi will be Jedi Knight, think i will use the silver-blue crystal for her LS.

2. Master Thon will be hmmm...think a sith jedi consular (because of his voice), I have no Idea,, who can do it better, but the most problem will I have with Nomi's daughter Vima...

3. Ulic, Cay and Arca will be probably my guild mates, but everyone, who wish to take part in this movie is welcome.

Edited by Nerumi

I made the first cutscene. Nomi is looking for Master Thon on the planet Ambria and encouters a lake in the desert. Unfortunately the power of the dark side is strong in the lake and tries to persuade her to turn back. When Nomi wants to turn back, the voice of master Thon appears in the lake and enforces her to look for him.

The cutscene is not ready and i will maybe still change some things in it.

Edited by Nerumi

I edited the cutscene "Lake Natth". I think it is better now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAmL7oqXhpw

I recorded a new sequence, too.

Nomi Sunrider arrived on world of Ambria, convinced that she was close to finding Master Thon. Trusting her feelings, Sunrider left A-3DO behind with the shop "Lightside Explorer" and set out across the barren landscape of the planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcnjcDqnAB0

Edited by Nerumi