The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Companion Mini-missions

LtKettch

Solo missions run as one of you companions. I imagine a Kaliyo flashback to some of her terrorist days raiding a corporate stronghold or something. Everything static, level, gear, skills, maybe some boring healer companion to keep her alive. At the end, fight a little boss fight, maybe a decision for some RP and get a piece of Kaliyo only moddable gear as loot, maybe a random piece of a set if you want to up the re-playability. And if you really want to blow peoples' minds, use the companion connections that have been hinted in game.

For a Mako mission have her tank companion be Qyzen or vice-verse.

An easier to execute version of this (I assume) would be just a new companion missions. A conversation on the ship, go to this instanced location on this planet, do the mission as your character with Kaliyo (in this example) as your companion, get the piece of Kaliyo only loot. Maybe a surprise cameo from some of those cross-class companion connections above.

I'm thinking maybe in a pack or the same price as a pack. Maybe one Imp and one pub, half as often as the packs have been coming. I think they'd be pretty popular, there would be more than just items on the market and they'd bring the companions back into the game.