Call for Parses: Rage PvE

KeyboardNinja

I'm interested in level 55 ops dummy (champion version) parses from geared marauders in Rage spec. I know there aren't very many who actually use the spec on bosses (there's only one Focus sentinel on the torparse leaderboards, and they're a friend of mine), which is part of why I'm asking for dummy parses.

5 minutes please. No armor debuff. One bloodthirst (optional). Adrenals, relics and stims are all allowed.

Edited by KeyboardNinja

Early in the game (Feb/March 2012) I used to run rage in pve (I was really, really bad back then and was probably getting carried =[ ) and didn't seem to have a problem. I think it would be much better now. If you don't care about gear, I'll run a parse or two in pvp gear (I'll also parse in the other two specs for an even comparison). Its been months since I've parsed for myself, but I'm curious to see how it compares to the other two specs. Edited by HaemmernZeit

Usually Spec Watchman, On dummy, I pull about 2.2K DPS 5Min Parse.

Me and my guild leader were interested in Parsing Focus Spec, I'm sure I could get the rotation better or whatever, but my best was a 1830~Ish for a single target isn't bad.

Days ago I made thread about what people were parsing.

Early in the game (Feb/March 2012) I used to run rage in pve (I was really, really bad back then and was probably getting carried =[ ) and didn't seem to have a problem. I think it would be much better now. If you don't care about gear, I'll run a parse or two in pvp gear (I'll also parse in the other two specs for an even comparison). Its been months since I've parsed for myself, but I'm curious to see how it compares to the other two specs.

I'd be interested in any parses, though I'd need an annihilation or carnage parse as well (whatever your main spec is) to calibrate what damage is expected.

Days ago I made thread about what people were parsing.

Link?