where to start gearing at 50? or 55? (PVE mainly)

ShaanuJaanu

I read the guide on how to gear up via warzones a few topics below but I don't exactly pvp all that much, is there a guide/website or can anyone tell me where to start the gearing for end game raids in this game as a sentinel? I'm currently a level 36 sentinel, I will probably be 50 before this weekened and maybe even 55(Don't know the grind from 50-55, but I have a lvl 50 Sith Juggernaut that I leveled when the game came out that I quit due to lack of content)

1. I plan on raiding asap.

2. Looking for the fastest way to gear up mainly using PVE.

Questions.

1. How soon a fresh 50 or 55 player expect to raid (do I have to be 55 to raid? )

2. What kinda stats/gear will I need ?

3. Where can I get those said gear the fastest?

4. How much of the gear can be bought off GTN as opposed to having these tokens that have a daily/weekly limit

fast way is cyber tech, now is actually good to prepare for end game pve, at L 50 you can craft purple rakata grade (or buy via planetary comms-which is better as it's only for 3 levels) that gives good enter for L 50 flashpoints and makeb it self, and then on L 53 you can do 63 grade or 66, don't remember, which is more then enouth to start L55 hms and TFB and SV story mode once you hit 55.

also L 50 operations story mode and L 50 hm flash points are good to gear up, but as DPS prepare for long ques (hm flashpoints take about 30 mins-60 mins, and operations are unpredictable).

also:

http://dulfy.net/2013/04/14/swtor-level-55-endgame-gearing-guide/