Novare exploid, is it ok?

mclammitys

Maybe just the simple solve for maras with female bodytype 1 would be to cap not exactly in the corner, but in the nearby spot, 1 or 2 steps before.

Cuz as G said, even thou you saw him capping in the corner spot, it's hard to interrupt him instantly due to the targeting issue (you can simply see just the hands capping from the wall), so he will always got at least 1 tick (if there is not active AOE atm ofc).

Edited by fauver

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L2adapt to exploits ok thats cool, or you could just not use them? I really cant understand this need to systematically exploit, its not like this is an e-sport where you are playing for money.

Maybe you should take your own advise and direct it towards your team. Macros that are designed to make you click 100 times in a second to get the ball in Huttball doesn't make it a very fun game.

OMG we do not use macros. Finnbor is the only person who has used macros and he doesn't even play anymore, even he stopped using it months ago. If we used macros we would get the neutral every single time Edited by Tomppa

OMG we do not use macros. Finnbor is the only person who has used macros and he doesn't even play anymore, even he stopped using it months ago. If we used macros we would get the neutral every single time

is he?

more of us were on our ts, when somebody from u said that 2-3 guys are using it

we can ask them....

i dont wanna name anyone

but we got used to this macro and corner cap **** , so i wont qq.

Am I missing something here? I thought people in the corner could still be hit by an aoe? Doesnt every class in the game have an aoe of some sort they can use to interrupt?

operatives dont :( or it's not an instant anyway)

Am I missing something here? I thought people in the corner could still be hit by an aoe? Doesnt every class in the game have an aoe of some sort they can use to interrupt?

u rly think ppl will have ALL THE TIME aoes in BOTH corners ?

loled.....

Edited by elitegerike

Jesus christ, have we not been over this? We do not have macros cant you ******* read? Whoever is that douchebag that exploits the corner cap pls die of cancer.

Also Impulse uses augment exploits. Look, i can also make accusations without any proof. Use more gay exploits, gogogo

Does your guild has more 10 years old like you raging on the forum, saying such **** about people? Someone from Impulse already said they are not doing it on purpose, and said they are gonna change bodytype when customization comes out.

I'm not defending anyone but you are making fool of yourself and your guild in general.

Go tell us how you are the BEST EU guild now please, and grow your eeee-peen a little more.

u rly think ppl will have ALL THE TIME aoes in BOTH corners ?

loled.....

They could watch and react? I know the thought of doing something more than mindlessly focusing on dpsing people minght be a struggle, but i'm sure you can cope with the strain.

And erm... do you really think you get to comment on macros?

And yeah forgot about operatives, but they need nerfing anyway :D

i am going to cornercap harbringers every time now since they are the only guild that can't interupt it for 15 sec

You should NOT feel forced to change your body type, because of a game mechanic that has been unfixed since almost the launch of the Warzone.

Lets get this, when we played this so called "xserver ranked" unlike Harbinger, we got corner capped alot. Its not a banable offence, and nowhere near a exploit. They told us "Be more aware" but as YOUR guild "motto" is "Be drunk, do ranked" I guess AWARENESS is out of the question (Cant beat it? Do it)

There was a exploit in Novare that you could literally get "stuck" behind barrels in the bunker making you untouchable, what happened? the barrels are gone.

So Tommpa since youre so active in this thread, and Fluffy did not want to answer my first question, please do

Harbinger was one of the first to use the Body type 3 block in Novare, now youre butthurt because YOU got corner capped? whats the difference tbh?

Please explain, because right now youre literally too stupid to insult k?

Hola at me with something else than "die of cancer"

You should NOT feel forced to change your body type, because of a game mechanic that has been unfixed since almost the launch of the Warzone.

Lets get this, when we played this so called "xserver ranked" unlike Harbinger, we got corner capped alot. Its not a banable offence, and nowhere near a exploit. They told us "Be more aware" but as YOUR guild "motto" is "Be drunk, do ranked" I guess AWARENESS is out of the question (Cant beat it? Do it)

There was a exploit in Novare that you could literally get "stuck" behind barrels in the bunker making you untouchable, what happened? the barrels are gone.

So Tommpa since youre so active in this thread, and Fluffy did not want to answer my first question, please do

Harbinger was one of the first to use the Body type 3 block in Novare, now youre butthurt because YOU got corner capped? whats the difference tbh?

Fml, hell must have frozen over because that's the 2nd time you've made a post that I agree with. ON THE SAME DAY. What is this world coming to? :D <3

Edit: But yeah, Jovanna, just stay body type 1 if that's the kinda thing you're into. ;)

Edited by Daystarr

Fml, hell must have frozen over because that's the 2nd time you've made a post that I agree with. ON THE SAME DAY. What is this world coming to? :D <3

Edit: But yeah, Jovanna, just stay body type 1 if that's the kinda thing you're into. ;)

To be fair, Body type 2-3-4 on females looks kinda...meh :D

Nope we were not, just like back then when everyone else started doing it we were also forced to do it. Anyway its not even remotely the same thing, you can actually counter that and you allow yourself to be put in to that position, Unlike the corner cap "herp derp i go cap in to the corner where i cant be seen " If you dont see corner cap as an exploit jesus you're stupid. Im tired of this **** anyway, if you wanna exploit fine exploit. Just expect the same thing.