No purple LS or Crystals yet?

Solomace

Hi all,

I was not aware that getting a purple crystal or LS was going to be so rare. Reading all the forums and stuff, it seem only a few if any have dropped.

Why make something that a lot of people would like at an early level, so hard to get?

I am not talking about stats here, I am talking about look. I want to have my Windu look and of cause the crystal colour is the most important part to my gear. Geting to 40s or 50s seem a bit late in the day.

I hear in Beta it wasn't nearly as hard to get and you could get it from vendors.

Why the change? Anyone know?

Cheers.

Hi all,

I was not aware that getting a purple crystal or LS was going to be so rare. Reading all the forums and stuff, it seem only a few if any have dropped.

Why make something that a lot of people would like at an early level, so hard to get?

I am not talking about stats here, I am talking about look. I want to have my Windu look and of cause the crystal colour is the most important part to my gear. Geting to 40s or 50s seem a bit late in the day.

I hear in Beta it wasn't nearly as hard to get and you could get it from vendors.

Cheers.

There was something being spoken about purple crystals, that they should be exclusive to the neutral siths/jedis. But hey, it could all be gibberish.

Hi all,

Cheers.

purple ligthsaber crystals are reserved for level 50s, you get them from the level 50 champion pvp weapons ( adleast the lightsabers ). you can also loot them from mobs ( adleast im told you can anyways ), and you can get a rare crystal schemetic to allow you to craft them with artifce.

There was something being spoken about purple crystals, that they should be exclusive to the neutral siths/jedis. But hey, it could all be gibberish.

I really hope not, I assumed it was going to be neutral/darkside, and I want one for my inquisitor. Would be kind of hard to go back to neutral now.

purple ligthsaber crystals are reserved for level 50s, you get them from the level 50 champion pvp weapons ( adleast the lightsabers ). you can also loot them from mobs ( adleast im told you can anyways ), and you can get a rare crystal schemetic to allow you to craft them with artifce.

The schematic is rare idd. Know some ppl that are closing in or are at 400 artifice since long and they have yet to find it.