Vette

hammerspine

Hello!

Im pretty new to SWTOR so be kind. I wanna make an Sith Warrior, and with sith warrior you get a companion called Vette. I have heard that you can get in a romance with her, witch I want (forever alone? :D) But do need to be good against her (light points) to get in a romance with her? No hate please! :)

You don't need to be light side in order to romance vette, though you will need to bribe her with companion gifts to get her affection up high enough to romance her since she prefers light side choices. Romancing companions is mostly a matter of choosing flirt options.

Also, you have to remove the slave collar. I know, it sucks.

And pay CC to unlock the secret "put it on Quinn" option.

:p

I think you'd be hard-pressed to max out a companion's affections without using gifts, regardless of the companion's affinity for dark or light side choices. But I could be wrong. Maybe late in the game you get whopping affection awards.

Edited by branmakmuffin

You don't need to be light side in order to romance vette, though you will need to bribe her with companion gifts to get her affection up high enough to romance her since she prefers light side choices. Romancing companions is mostly a matter of choosing flirt options.

I think they changed it a little. You still need gifts but if you are sarcastic in your non side choices you get affection points. You only lose -1 with a dark choice but gain 11 or so with a sarcastic choice.

I think they changed it a little. You still need gifts but if you are sarcastic in your non side choices you get affection points. You only lose -1 with a dark choice but gain 11 or so with a sarcastic choice.

So if you choose evil option you get 1- affection with her, but if you take sarcastic affection rise with 11?

So if you choose evil option you get 1- affection with her, but if you take sarcastic affection rise with 11?

It depends against who. If you are sarcastic against an important Sith, Vette will like you.

By the way, there is another companion ahead of you. If you do make the right decisions (or better: make the bad decisions) with her, she might fit better with a dark sided warrior :cool:

Hello!

Im pretty new to SWTOR so be kind. I wanna make an Sith Warrior, and with sith warrior you get a companion called Vette. I have heard that you can get in a romance with her, witch I want (forever alone? :D) But do need to be good against her (light points) to get in a romance with her? No hate please! :)

If you want affection with Vette without buying loads of gifts, you would have to play a full light sided sith, or just do what most people do and play how you want to play and just buy loads of gifts. :D

With some companions, its not always a straight light or dark path though, some decisions can be the other way depending on their back story, Mako for example, as a light sided bounty hunter, you can max her affection out without buying any gifts, but there are a couple of calls where making light sided choices will get you big negative affection points because she wants justice.

After letting the companions sort of control my choices on my first character I made, I have now since stopped doing that and playing the way I want, and I find it much more enjoyable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.