Question about Healing in Pre-50 FPs

ALMAINYNY

I'm looking to know whether, just like how a Guardian can tank normal pre-50 FPs just fine in DPS spec, if Sorcerers can do similar things with their healing in FPs. My reasoning behind asking that is that evidently, a Madness/Lightning build is best for leveling purposes, so I am curious as to whether or not those abilities that are gotten in the healing skill tree can be done without so I could level quickly while still being able to get groups easily (since DPS characters tend to never get groups for FPs quickly in my experience).

Up to say level 20 or so, being dps spec and offhealing will suffice, but as you level up you actually need to have a decent amount of points invested in the heal tree if you are going to advertise as a healer.

If you don't, you'll find that you lack the big heals, healing is too force costly, and too slow.

As always, if you can spare the cash, or use cartel coms, buy yourself field respec and switch as needed. Healer and DPS gear is largely the same anyway as you level up.

A couple minutes after I posted that, actually I thought, "What the hell am I thinking? I can just get field respecialization and switch for free (since I'm a subscriber). Regardless, thanks for the idea. I'll definitely be doing that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.