The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Synthetic hands

You just blew my mind with your inability to comprehend the situation. O_O really. I'm genuinely astounded. Nothing anyone can say will matter, because I'm certain you aren't even reading the arguments at this point. It's extreme cyborg fundamentalism that can't be reasoned with O_O

You just blew my mind with your inability to comprehend the situation. O_O really. I'm genuinely astounded. Nothing anyone can say will matter, because I'm certain you aren't even reading the arguments at this point. It's extreme cyborg fundamentalism that can't be reasoned with O_O

Well lets see your points covered then shall we.

- Armour can look similar to cyborgs so its should be in.

-If you have money to spend on this that should auto give you the right to things that are limited to a specific race

-This wouldnt effect anyone apart from people who are cyborgs and do not wish to invest real life money or ingame currency into racial elements that should be part of the cyborg race automatically.

-You do not care on the restrictions that cyborgs suffer from aslong as your race can have cybornetic parts.

-You are unwilling for these tobe cyborg only even though you will soon have the option to become cyborg through race change thus not wanting the restrictions the cyborg race comes with to be able to have cybornetic parts yet wish tobe cyborg.

Think that covers your points.

Edited by Shingara