Wakalord told me to unsub...so I did.

Gudarzz

You have about 3 weeks to convince me to stay (or leave).

Gudarzz (Hey I'm MVP)

Lets look more Into this for the real hidden meaning.

I think people are missing the real point of this thread.

I have this strange feeling that the real reason he posted this was to find out who the beat pt on the server is.

He gives it away in his quote. He actually says it as clear as a serial killer would write a ransom note. Follow me here. I will highlight my logic in his sentence.

He says and I quote

You (h)ave a(b)(o)ut 3 (W)(e)ek(s) to conv(i)nce me (t)o (s)tay (or leave).

Gudarzz (Hey I'm MV(P))

If you take everything I bracketed it comes out to say "who is best pt" .... Not making this stuff up bro's

Edited by TheRealLuxford

Lets look more Into this for the real hidden meaning.

I think people are missing the real point of this thread.

I have this strange feeling that the real reason he posted this was to find out who the beat pt on the server is.

He gives it away in his quote. He actually says it as clear as a serial killer would write a ransom note. Follow me here. I will highlight my logic in his sentence.

He says and I quote

You (h)ave a(b)(o)ut 3 (W)(e)ek(s) to conv(i)nce me (t)o (s)tay (or leave).

Gudarzz (Hey I'm MV(P))

If you take everything I bracketed it comes out to say "who is best pt" .... Not making this stuff up bro's

Well done! However, I have also cracked the secret message hidden in your forum name/signature:

(The)Real(Luxford)

L(ux)for(d) - Non A(s)ian

If you take everything I bracketed it comes out to say:

"Luxford sux the d"

*Shots fired*

Edited by Gudarzz

Well done! However, I have also cracked the secret message hidden in your forum name/signature:

(The)Real(Luxford)

"Luxford sux the d"

*Shots fired*

Funny thing is he's changed his sig now.

(The)Real(Luxford)

"Luxford sux the d"

*Shots fired*

Cracking the code of me sucking the d was not an easy code to crack yet somehow you have figured it out. You lack the vision to see if the d is free or if I have to exchange some sort of currency (preferable denars) for the d.

lol. neither one of them is number one. guda might be number 2 or 3 but vexo isnt number two right now. you people need to get your head out of your ***. even someone like game'of'pwns could claim best mara before vexo could. you think vexo is better than game? lol. game isnt the best either though.

there are probably 5 maras on server that arent even in mvp or sb or not in the "clique" that are as good as almost all the maras in any of the rateds guilds, if not some of them even better. guda plays with more style than any other mara though. maybe hes number one but only by default, not level of play. there are people who have mara alts that play as good if not better. hes still one of the few good players though so...whatever.

the more regs i play the more i realize how bad some people in mvp and sb and synergy are. most people are terrible but there are plenty of randoms i see that could take the place of (almost) anyone, in any of the rated guilds, and have the same results. yall are not that good, i promise you.

(i should put "....besides gudarzz..." to end this post but hes leaving unless everyone ****s his *** in this thread anyways so ill pass on that troll this time)

...and waka was/is the best swtor player. for whatever its worth to be that.

I am The real Legendary Quan

lol. Does anyone on this game really care if anyone else plays? if you enjoy the game, that should be enough. I won't live or die on whatever players ego has been beefed up by nerds. lmao

Generally after a certain amount of time the main reason people stay subscribed to MMO's is the friends they play with. Gudarzz is a mainstay of many people's premades as well as ranked teams, meaning yes, people do care whether or not he leaves.