Update on TTK; Yes, It Was Gear-Related

DroidDreamer

So I'm at full Partisan now with a Conqueror mainhand. Previously, I thought TTK was really short and no fun. As I added Partisan pieces, even if they borked the stats from my min/maxxed EWH set, my survivability went up. Plus, Bolster was tweaked.

So TTK is MUCH better now. It still feels slightly faster than before and I don't like that. It still feels like damage is burstier than before but obviously the issue was this: Bioware turned my top gear set COMPLETELY into trash overnight. I don't mind re-grinding. I look forward to it. But EWH should have been a bridge to Partisan, not a throwback to Recruit MK-1. I love you, BW, but next time you add new tiers, make the old tier useful for the transition.

One caveat: Heals are so bursty now that I find the number of heals on each side is often -- but not always determinative. This needs to be fixed somehow. I am no expert. There are times when my complete damage rotation means nothing in terms of bringing people down, INCLUDING with interrupts and heal debuffs. Again, I don't have the answers but my constructive feedback is that heals are tipping the scale and making slightly-too-short TTK into really long, really boring TTK.

The bottom line: TTK is not as bad as I thought initially. I just had no idea that EWH got turned into utter trash instantly in 2.0. Also, heals feel a bit overtuned right now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.