Cartel Mark Items Bound to Legacy

As a subscriber, and a user of the Cartel Market system, I am hereby demanding that all Cartel Market Items be switched from Bound to Equip to Bound to Legacy. By enabling the option of Bound to Legacy, we would be able to mail specific Cartel Market Items that we had equipped on a particular toon, to another allowing us to keep the items that we had acquired through the Cartel Market. This should be applied to all items (ex: mounts, gear, lightsabers, etc).

I am sure I am not the only individual that would like to see Cartel Market Items switched from Bound to Equip to Bound to Legacy.

As a subscriber, and a user of the Cartel Market system, I am hereby demanding

Stopped reading about right there.. I am sure Bioware stopped there as well.. Just because you are a subscriber, doesn't mean you have a right to demand anything..

I am a subscriber as well.. But I can at least give a thought to the intended audience and how they might feel when they read my post.. Just saying.. :rolleyes:

Edited by MajikMyst

Is Bioware going to lose money by making pretty much everything legacy??

There really is no reason to make anything legacy that you purchase from the Cartel Market.. If someone really has issues spelling the name of their own characters and is nervous about sending themselves stuff.. Well.. That to me doesn't sound like a game issue.. Nor does it sound like a reason to change anything..

An easier solution to the mailing issue though would simply be to add your alts your mail list like guildies.. So you could just type in the first few letters and then select your alt from a list..

Still no reason to make it all legacy.. :)

as much as i would love them to be BOL i'm going to Disagree because 1 it would make BW less money 2 there would be less of the cool looking items on the GTN from the CM if they were BOL since you would only need 1 set unless you plan to use the same set on multiple characters 3 you can BOL in many different parts of the game for transfering mods or w/e doesn't need to be as common as CM gear

yep, totally agree. it's scary to mail those really high price items lol, being bind on legacy would make me feel safe lol.

just mail those items with 1 piecie of BOL gear problem solved that's what i do whenever i transfer all my money to my alts

Stopped reading about right there.. I am sure Bioware stopped there as well.. Just because you are a subscriber, doesn't mean you have a right to demand anything..

I am a subscriber as well.. But I can at least give a thought to the intended audience and how they might feel when they read my post.. Just saying.. :rolleyes:

see, this is the problem with this game. people don't demand enough. lets take a look at blizzard for example, they get their poopers constantly pummeled by their customers, and now days they turn out any content asked for because of it. people are WAY too lenient with bioware, they need a little roughing up so they know their place.

and yeah, i usually just use the BoL weapon thing when i mail stuff. but it's a pain in the *** to switch characters a lot to look for it when i need it >.<