LF Mature Adult Guild

Xaravok

Hi all :)

I'm looking for as the title suggests a mature adult PVE leveling or social guild, one that doesnt have members who think there comedians or being clever by having stupid character names like "Han Job", "Chewspacca" or "Skywanker". Especially idiots that just have no creativity and use names like "Sugartits" or "DarthBob".

I'm on the Red Eclipse on the Empire side.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Normally I would post about us as we sound like what your after but due to the crazy low limit of members a guild can have (500 where one player can have 22 characters) we had to freeze recruitment last month due to us being full despite guild management and removing inactive members.

Your welcome to visit our site and sign up but at the moment its just for a waiting list and may be some time till you can join.

Our recruitment thread is http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=539671 and there is a link here to our thread in the suggestions forum about increasing the guild cap limit which has had 7 pages of support.

Sorry we cant be more helpful at the moment but I saw no one had replied so rest assured there are good guilds out there for you.

Thanks for taking the time to reply Ziso, i've had at look at that link and it looks very interesting. I'm not in any particular hurry for a guild. The main reason i was looking was to try and find a group of mature people to game with on the Red Eclipse server as the majority of the population seem to be racist, fascist and immature idiots. My plan is to start a new account on a new server if i cant find one at some point in the near future.

Make an application in that case mate. When we drop down to 450 active members we will open up recruitment again and those who have made applications and are in a waiting list will be contacted. I know many will probably have joined other guilds and be happy there which is fair enough and we hope they have found a good guild but we will make contact to update them. We only have about 8 people on the waiting list at the moment as we changed our recruitment thread to make it clear we are full and so not to waste a persons time applying without them knowing.

Just done a guild run tonight on our Rep side for Makeb datacrons and the majority of the 21 Ops group got both and did it nice and slowly, making sure we pulled players across tough jumps.

We celebrate our 8th birthday as a guild next week so have been around, and I do think its a guild that will suit you.

Please add to our thread to increase guild cap numbers though (link above) and the more support we get for it, the more bioware may do something about it (our kinship in Lotro has 5000 cap limit as an example).

Hope its not too long till we can open up recruitment again as we know we can really enhance a persons enjoyment of Tor.

Ziso (rep)

Depi (empire)

Edited by Ziso

Hello Xaravok,

Mandroid Love is a casual mature social guild , most of our members are 30+ with busy lives , family commitments - The aim of the guild is to keep a small tight knit community , we are not interested in having a guild with a bulging roster where half the guild do not interact with one another.

Voice Comm's plays a big part within the guild , we encourage members to jump on comm's to get to know one another . We currently run two Op's per week ,Daily Hm's etc . So if its a community rather than numbers you are looking for look us up -http://mandroidlove.enjin.com/home

Please feel free to grab me in game if you have any questions

Regards

Izabera

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize in advance for attaching myself like a leech to this thread. But I too am looking for roughly the same thing as the OP.

I'm looking for a relaxed, smaller and mature guild with chatty people.

MMO-wise I am experienced enough, but In SWTOR I am a new player (with a sub) and need to find the right character, stick with it and level up at my own pace. I am very familiar with raiding (as healer and DPS) and as long as it's in a friendly group, that's definitely something I could do. I want to run a healer or DPS character. Tanks are for other people to play, and for me to latch onto and shower with praise so they keep the scary bad guys from tearing my eyelids off and sewing them to my earlobes (I imagine this is what bad guys like to do) :)

PS: I'm > 30. I hope I won't be the oldest guy around!

Edited by thecoffeecup

Grim Legion/Destiny Ascendant are also accepting recruits. We are a mature, friendly, helpful guild with members who enjoy playing together. In both our Empire and Republic guild we remember that this is a game and we all play to enjoy ourselves whilst still progressing through end content . We use mumble for general chat/ops etc. If you are interested, please feel free to check our site: http://grimlegion.enjin.com (Empire) or http://d-a.shivtr.com (Republic)

If any of you guys want to chat or find out more information, then please feel free to whisper myself (Brooké - Empire or Jadea - Republic) or any officer in guild.

I hope you guys find a guild that suits your needs and gaming style, as others have said, there are good guilds out there :)

Visions is an experienced 8 Man raid-focused guild that has cleared all current content.

We are looking for new Members of all classes, be it as a social member - looking for people to play/chat with while doing dailies/levelling and no requirement to raid, or to bolster our raiding lineup - we would like to get back to 16 Man raiding and Dual 8 Man Ops Groups. Gear level isn't essential if you would like to join as a raider, but the less gearing up we need to do the better!

Check us out at http://torvision.enjin.com, or /w Anúbis, Seerlena or Tagrine in game

Hiya

May i offer our guild - The Necromonger Empire

We are a very social guild, we run regular opperations, flashpoints etc, we also have some members that enjoy a spot of pvp.

Youll always find someone to help in some form within our guild and are generous with each other.

Can contact me on either - quickstrike, bossman, deathblow.

If we arnt for you i wish u best of luck in finding a home within the red eclipse community and see you around :)

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.