Helmet Voice Modulation

dingesskahn

Hey, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but I have to ask. I'm looking for a helmet that has the most voice modulation on it, but so far I havent found anywhere on the web to look this information up. For instance, I just bought the Thul Loyalist Helmet but am hesitant to put it on, in case it sounds like I'm just talking with my hand over my mouth. Can anyone help?

The voice modulation is the same across all the helmets. There aren't any helmets that sound specifically different than the others.

False, the breather masks for example just makes it sound like the voice is going through a microphone, the sorcerer underworld headpiece I'm wearing now though makes the character's voice almost sound robotic

Edited by SNCommand

False, the breather masks for example just makes it sound like the voice is going through a microphone, the sorcerer underworld headpiece I'm wearing now though makes the character's voice almost sound robotic

Indeed. Here is one example of different kind of modulation (WARNING! Sith warrior spoilers!):

Edited by Kayin

See now that sounds, pardon my french, bad ***. Are there any helmets on republic side that offer the same kind of modulation?

no, the repub side has almost no helmets to begin with.. and the VERY few that do change the voice are the same as the face breathers

I was talking about full helmets, ie ones that fully envelope you're head, but even then I was wrong. The only Heavy Armor character I have is my JK and I did wear alot of different helmets as my SI (back during launch) but they all sounded the same.

This is what happens when I put off playing a SW for so long.

So there 3 voice alterations?

- Half/Breather

- Full/Helemet

- Reverb/Robotic