The only problem I see with the current release setup

Sainnt

There wont be a reasonable enough spread amongst the servers for others to get on the same server there friends are on. Say your friend gets in today, and you dont get in till thursday. Even if they release a fresh batch of 10-15 servers a lot of people will avoid joining the new ones and join the ones where there friends are on, making the population on these realms way to high. Looking at the server list a majority of the servers are labeled as full.

No this isnt a rant about not getting EGA.

Frankly we could all see this happening. Guilds will have a big issue getting all their people together if servers go full - its not so bad for small guilds but the larger guilds may have an issue. I'm hoping that servers where a guild with 100 people have been slotted in will reserve the spots for that particular guild.

Frankly we could all see this happening. Guilds will have a big issue getting all their people together if servers go full - its not so bad for small guilds but the larger guilds may have an issue. I'm hoping that servers where a guild with 100 people have been slotted in will reserve the spots for that particular guild.

I think that's where they messed up the most, im sure they are aware of there server size limits and the amount of people that are going to play the game. I think all of there should have been atleast 10 more servers up for today.

I would join a high pop server and suffer the queues if you want to enjoy the game for any length of time.

After the initial rush the pops will drop and what used to be a medium to high server will be low.

That has been my experience anyway. When Rift came out I suffered the queues on the hardest hit server. Now its one of the only populated servers left.

Edited by robisowe

I would join a high pop server and suffer the queues if you want to enjoy the game for any length of time.

After the initial rush the pops will drop and what used to be a medium to high server will be low.

That has been my experience anyway. When Rift came out I suffered the queues on the hardest hit server. Now its one of the only populated servers left.

your speaking as if this game is going to fail in the next 3 months.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.