Empire player looking to join fun and popular guild

xlenon

I'm looking to join a fun and popular guild for my Empire character, my character name is Ashwsonynn and it's level 21 Sith Assassin (Damage dealer) on Jedi Covenant server. I'm very active everyday and social. No small guilds please, I want to join a guild that's fun and active and that is very popular and has a lot of members. Edited by xlenon

Rancor Bait would love to have you! We are not small and growing. We have many active and fun players to hang out with. We use ventrillo voice chat and have a websitehttp://www.rancorbait.enjin.com. I will try and find you online tonight to talk more. :D

I was looking at your website in the recruitment section, is a interview really necessary? And I don't have any VOIP or voice software and I'm not paying for it, I already pay for SWTOR.

Can you take me through your recruitment practices? Interview just seems like overkill to me.

Voice client is free. The server is paid by me so the guild can use it. It's not really an interview, more like an introduction for a more personal invite to show that we aren't just looking to have guild numbers with no active people. Hope that helps.

My computer doesn't have any microphones and I don't have a headset, and I don't feel comfortable using voice chat, if this is going to be a problem and is a requirement then I'm afraid I can't join, I use regular text chat.

My computer doesn't have any microphones and I don't have a headset, and I don't feel comfortable using voice chat, if this is going to be a problem and is a requirement then I'm afraid I can't join, I use regular text chat.

Just a friendly heads up.... Most (if not all) social, active guilds, use some sort of voice client both to coordinate in raids, and generally to talk/socialize amongst it's members.

Any guild you join, not feeling comfortable using voice chat, no matter what you do, you will most likely always feel like an outsider in the guild.

You can pick up a cheap headset at any retail store like Best Buy, or Radio Shack, or Microcenter, Fry's, Target, Wal-Mart.... a basic headset can be had in the $10-$20 range, and you'd be very surprised at how much your enjoyment of the game increases, just by having fellow players/guildmates there to listen to and talk to.

If you're a non-native english speaker (english as a second language) it's been my experience with just about everyone I have gamed with, that everyone is equal regardless of accent or grammatical correctness, and no one has any reason to be shy.

Just my 2 credits for you. Good luck in your guild hunt.

Just a friendly heads up.... Most (if not all) social, active guilds, use some sort of voice client both to coordinate in raids, and generally to talk/socialize amongst it's members.

Any guild you join, not feeling comfortable using voice chat, no matter what you do, you will most likely always feel like an outsider in the guild.

You can pick up a cheap headset at any retail store like Best Buy, or Radio Shack, or Microcenter, Fry's, Target, Wal-Mart.... a basic headset can be had in the $10-$20 range, and you'd be very surprised at how much your enjoyment of the game increases, just by having fellow players/guildmates there to listen to and talk to.

If you're a non-native english speaker (english as a second language) it's been my experience with just about everyone I have gamed with, that everyone is equal regardless of accent or grammatical correctness, and no one has any reason to be shy.

Just my 2 credits for you. Good luck in your guild hunt.

I'm an English speaking American, I guess I'm just shy but I can't help it, I'm social on text chat though....