XP Problems

PeaDi

Although I love playing SWTOR one thing is really bugging me and thats how difficult it is to level up. For example I have a Jedi consular, and when I arrived on Tatooine I was level 22. Now I just reached level 24, but my current class mission is at level 27. I always log out in a cantina, and use an XP boost, but it's so frustrating when you only get between 8,000 and 13,000 XP points for completing a mission, and you need over 100,000 XP to reach the next level. So how is a level 24 character supposed to beat a level 27 elite. Most times you have a difficult time beating an elite that's the same level as you. The people in charge really need to fix this issue before they lose more players.

doing quests 3 lvl higher then you - it's normal, that's the way you get the most expirience and usually done while speed lvl-ing

it's hard but can be done

for people with a second alt it can be easy - they know mechanics, rotations and they can get proper gear from their mains

if you have a trouble - just do not only class quest but also all solo planet quests (and heroics if you like)

there are enough XP to quit a planet a couple of lvl higher then its final quest lvl

You're doing something wrong (especially with rest XP and boosts!). I suspect you're skipping side missions. If you try and level just using class missions with the odd side mission thrown in, you will find yourself behind. Pick up all the missions and you'll be in danger of overlevelling content in no time.

Although I love playing SWTOR one thing is really bugging me and thats how difficult it is to level up. For example I have a Jedi consular, and when I arrived on Tatooine I was level 22. Now I just reached level 24, but my current class mission is at level 27. I always log out in a cantina, and use an XP boost, but it's so frustrating when you only get between 8,000 and 13,000 XP points for completing a mission, and you need over 100,000 XP to reach the next level. So how is a level 24 character supposed to beat a level 27 elite. Most times you have a difficult time beating an elite that's the same level as you. The people in charge really need to fix this issue before they lose more players.

A level 22 character is under-leveld (all red missions) for all missions on Tattooine, since it's a level 24-28 planet. The amount of XP you get from only doing the class missions isn't enough to level your characters alone. You need to supplement it by either doing the planet story, side missions, PvP, FPs, or space missions. It's just how the game was designed.

added: When I leveled my JK through Tattooine I didn't get there until level 25, Having completed almost every mission on Nar Shaddaa and Taris (including Taris: Bonus Series).

Edited by Sinras