Helpful hints

LoCoBuDDHa

Hello everyone!

I had this suggestion to present to you. I don't know if this has been suggested before. I've searched the forum but could not find any threads on this. My suggestion as follows:

* When you look at your Crews crating skills, there should be a 'hint' that this schematic is allready been researched. Ex 1. Might Hilt 2 - Fully researched No more research possible.

Ex 2. Skill Barrel 3 - Research possible More research is possible.

This is for the crafting window. This would be very hand when you start to craft things and you can see right away if there is any possibility to find new schematics to this item. I know that the %'age is listed in the inventory and when reverse engineering pressed on. It would be handy to know what is possible and what is fully researched BEFORE I start to craft.

* Add in the sorting list the option of alphabeticly sort items.

This would be handy imho on ALL listing options in the game. Especially in crafting sorting lists.

I hope this is in the right forum, I beg forgivness for my English (if there are misspellings =) and hope you too like the idea and maybe some devs. perhaps get to read this.

Thanks,

LoCoBuDDHa

Ps. Is there any OP who are willing to move this thread to "STAR WARS: The Old Republic> English> General Discussion> Suggestion Box", please? Ds.

Edited by LoCoBuDDHa
Edit for better description/misspelling/wrong place for thread

The Suggestion Forum (subsection of General: Link) probably would've been the better place.

But, as to the idea... I guess I don't lean either way on it. I'd really like to see a more intuitive sorting, such as sub-trees where the advanced version is tied to the base item instead of free floating around the list.

One thing though (if memory serves correctly... at work, so cannot verify), if you open the crafting window and your inventory at the same time, click the Reverse Engineer button, then hover over the icon for the item in the Crafting window, I think it can tell you there. I don't recall fully, though, so will verify when I have a chance to log in later.

Edited by FuryoftheStars

Yes, when you click reverse engineer and then hover over an item it shows either "20% Chance..." or "No further engineering...(or something)". It does make you aware.

Yes, but when I start to craft a green thing I really want to be sure IF I've done this schematic all ready or if there is more to research.

//LoCoBuDDHa

Edited by LoCoBuDDHa
misspel

The Suggestion Forum (subsection of General: Link) probably would've been the better place.

But, as to the idea... I guess I don't lean either way on it. I'd really like to see a more intuitive sorting, such as sub-trees where the advanced version is tied to the base item instead of free floating around the list.

One thing though (if memory serves correctly... at work, so cannot verify), if you open the crafting window and your inventory at the same time, click the Reverse Engineer button, then hover over the icon for the item in the Crafting window, I think it can tell you there. I don't recall fully, though, so will verify when I have a chance to log in later.

I did try to have the both windows open (crafting and inventory) but no luck there. I could only see the items I had allready done what they could become.