The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Item "flea market" vendor

JPryde

Greetings,

inspired by a handful of Jawagram-Threads (including my own) and seeing vritually hundreds of energy armor on the galactic market, I suggest the following:

New Vendor: Cartel Flea Market - Part 1

Sells: 1 Flea-Market-Voucher

Price: ANY item with the cartel-market Icon on it, be it jawagram, duplicate emote, incredible valuable speeder, revans mask or what-not.

New Vendor: Cartel Flea Market - Part 2

Sells: ANY item, that is or has ever been in a cartel market package, including all super rares

Price: Hundreds or even Thousands of Flea-Market-Voucher (Price to be determined on an individual basis)

Part 2 does not seel items from the 2 newest generations of packages.

What this would do:

- apply a real value to every cartel item, which currently is either completely useless or just "nice to have"

- create a high but reasonable "buyout" value for every existing cartel item

Edited by JPryde

• 2 weeks later...
Greetings,

inspired by a handful of Jawagram-Threads (including my own) and seeing vritually hundreds of energy armor on the galactic market, I suggest the following:

New Vendor: Cartel Flea Market - Part 1

Sells: 1 Flea-Market-Voucher

Price: ANY item with the cartel-market Icon on it, be it jawagram, duplicate emote, incredible valuable speeder, revans mask or what-not.

New Vendor: Cartel Flea Market - Part 2

Sells: ANY item, that is or has ever been in a cartel market package, including all super rares

Price: Hundreds or even Thousands of Flea-Market-Voucher (Price to be determined on an individual basis)

Part 2 does not seel items from the 2 newest generations of packages.

What this would do:

- apply a real value to every cartel item, which currently is either completely useless or just "nice to have"

- create a high but reasonable "buyout" value for every existing cartel item

I like the idea.... Just to be able to sell them even to the in game droid would be nice.

I like the idea.... Just to be able to sell them even to the in game droid would be nice.

Agreed, I bought some Cartel Market Belts and Bracers that looked ok with my armor, but then when I changed armor they didn't match the new set. Why can't I sell the item to a vendor? Why must we have so many items that no one wants on the GTN that you have to go through 50 pages of 100 credit garbage? We should be able to dump unwanted items and get some kind of credits for them. This would also help out crafters that want to sell Orange Items and get a decent return on them as well.

Agreed, I bought some Cartel Market Belts and Bracers that looked ok with my armor, but then when I changed armor they didn't match the new set. Why can't I sell the item to a vendor? Why must we have so many items that no one wants on the GTN that you have to go through 50 pages of 100 credit garbage? We should be able to dump unwanted items and get some kind of credits for them. This would also help out crafters that want to sell Orange Items and get a decent return on them as well.

Great point...

It would also stimulate more Cartel Pack sales, but allowing people to easily dispose of junk while gaining some guaranteed in game money, and clog up the inventory on their ships.

Something has got to be done about the xp boosts and jawa grams in any case... just removing them would be nice about all I really expect - at the VERY least make them sellable! It's a pain in the butt having those things cluttering up my inventory ><