Bolster FAILED!

pillig

I don't normally post on forum but I have to say...BOLSTER FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how you get the expertise number 1332 for underworld gear but clearly it is not! I was in a civil war just now and a scoundrel healer with underworld gear just mix it with conqueror ears.implants, relics, and guess what? He has 35k+ hp and nice stat, and 1900ish expertise! and he healed 1.8million that match too.

Your intention is good but clearly your execution failed, this is the 3rd time you tried to fix it, just scrap the whole *********** idea already

OR

make partisan/conqueror to 69/72.

At this rate I don't know how much longer I will stay in this game. It just sad....

I don't normally post on forum but I have to say...BOLSTER FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how you get the expertise number 1332 for underworld gear but clearly it is not! I was in a civil war just now and a scoundrel healer with underworld gear just mix it with conqueror ears.implants, relics, and guess what? He has 35k+ hp and nice stat, and 1900ish expertise! and he healed 1.8million that match too.

Well, if this true, then it confirms the suspicion (which exits since the PTS) that mixing pve and pve gear is superior to pvp gear.

I wouldnt be surprised, considering that they still even havent got straight "vanilla" gear rightly bolstered all the time.

My guess is that they get to mix and matching gear parts after a dozen or so more hotfixes. :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.