sorc survivability changed again?

BatmanBinSuprman

Lol, did sorc survivability go down the drain again in 2.0.1?

Leaving us free kills for smashers? literally getting 2-3 shot.

And yes i'm full part+conq geared with 2018 expertise with 27.9k health.

In 2.0 we had a chance against smashers in heal spec. now i can't even outheal the amount of damage i'm taking in?

I can't even keep most people up in general cos it seems people are dying faster in 2.0.1 .

lol sigh.

what do you guys think?

I havent noticed anything in PvP BUT I was actually asking people about it in chat on makeb the other day, pre-2.0.1, because it felt like I had become significally squishier over night. Significally!!! Mobs I would steamroll would now bring me down to half. I'm always using Nadia and I've always had aggro so that didnt change. Some people reported similar findings so i don't know what was going on there. Did they secretly buff PvE mobs?

I havent noticed anything in PvP BUT I was actually asking people about it in chat on makeb the other day, pre-2.0.1, because it felt like I had become sigNically squishier over night. Significally!!! Mobs I would steamroll would now bring me down to half. I'm always using Nadia and I've always had aggro so that didnt change. Some people reported similar findings so i don't know what was going on there. Did they secretly buff PvE mobs?

Opposite for me. Lighting spec it feels like pre 1.2 to me. I've literally been cackling out loud doing lighting storms, then chain lighting and watching everybody fall. The heroic mobs are tricky but only because they cause me to use my self preservation heal.

The big tank thing in the area mission gave me problems since I soloed it with Khem. But that was mostly because I didn't killed the mobs first and had a ton of adds that I shouldn't have.

PvP is hit and miss but if the enemy clusters I'm an AoE dynamo and can max team DPS numbers usually with decent kill output too.

Opposite for me. Lighting spec it feels like pre 1.2 to me. I've literally been cackling out loud doing lighting storms, then chain lighting and watching everybody fall. The heroic mobs are tricky but only because they cause me to use my self preservation heal.

The big tank thing in the area mission gave me problems since I soloed it with Khem. But that was mostly because I didn't killed the mobs first and had a ton of adds that I shouldn't have.

PvP is hit and miss but if the enemy clusters I'm an AoE dynamo and can max team DPS numbers usually with decent kill output too.

I can vouch for PvP Lightning. Pumped out over 750k damage in a 3 round Hypergate. Died once the entire match, even though our healer only did 280k heals. I am running a Cybertech Sorc, though. Got a reusable Cryo-nade for whenever I really need to run like hell. Makes those poor leapers very, very unhappy.

Lol, did sorc survivability go down the drain again in 2.0.1?

Leaving us free kills for smashers? literally getting 2-3 shot.

And yes i'm full part+conq geared with 2018 expertise with 27.9k health.

In 2.0 we had a chance against smashers in heal spec. now i can't even outheal the amount of damage i'm taking in?

I can't even keep most people up in general cos it seems people are dying faster in 2.0.1 .

lol sigh.

what do you guys think?

We are definitely squishier with 2.0 anyway, I don't think things got worse though with 2.0.1 though.

My current Madness build is the most tankiest you will see for dps survival. 6/3/37

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201G00zZ0cZfMfRsbkrfMR.3

Lots of Damage reduction and self healing ,nice kiting.

The 6% Alacrity through Talents keeps Force in a good spot not perfect but regens fairly well .

It's the strongest spec as far as survival and when you get three dots rolling with Forcelighting = lots of pressure.

Stunned 30% less damage when you stun 25% less damage for 10 seconds 15 % less periodic damage 2% less base damage. 2% healing coming in from all crit dots it's pretty nice can wait to fine tune my gear to see what it can really do.