Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Augment glitch still here

evilmoka

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it wrong that as I get right to the edge of quitting Im tempted to waste my substantial bank of credits just to completely wreck a few warzones abusing this bug to the max??? I guess its either that or giving away all my credits...

Is it wrong that as I get right to the edge of quitting Im tempted to waste my substantial bank of credits just to completely wreck a few warzones abusing this bug to the max??? I guess its either that or giving away all my credits...

if you're on POT5, i'll take em

If its not posted and abused by damn near everybody (at least enough people that more than a few people notice it) the devs dont seem to give a crap.

on the contrary, they should be publicized so that everyone does it and is, thus, on the same footing as everyone else.

Both. Resiel's comment is why there is a widespread practice among white hat hackers of publishing exploits. Because if they don't publish exploits software vendors don't fix the problem.

I really hope BW hands out another round of mass bannings for this.

Oh, like those that used the Ilum Gree Event to super level? Oh please. BW just gave them a pat on the back and said they underestimated people's creativity and ingenuity. When it's something they (BW) failed to anticipate and can't fix (which also happened after numerous failed attempts), they care less about that than those that use 3rd party hacking software.

The fact alone that people... many people... have reported the bug, BW needs to knuckle down and fix it as well as the other issues w/ bolster. They made this mess, I'm hoping they can fix it before more people leave.. End of story... that is if it's actually unintended not their sometimes *nod-wink "unintended"*.

Edited by BoushhDC

Of course not lol

The commando post has 2000 replies and commandos still havent been fixed

That's because the guy in charge of balance thinks he did a good job and has persuaded the rest of them all is fine. However, the rest of us, the actual players, don't think so.

When will Bioware just admit this new version of Bolster is a colossal failure?

It has already been said a million times, but get rid of Bolster in 55 PvP and add Recruit Mk3. Revert Bolster to how it was pre-2.0 for lowbie PvP. Bam, problems solved.

Not really, because you will have problems with people running around with old endgame gear - War Hero, Elite War Hero, Black Hole, and especially Battlemaster and Recruit Gear - just destroying anyone in the 30-54 bracket who is either below level 50 or simply doesn't have access to this gear.

Not really, because you will have problems with people running around with old endgame gear - War Hero, Elite War Hero, Black Hole, and especially Battlemaster and Recruit Gear - just destroying anyone in the 30-54 bracket who is either below level 50 or simply doesn't have access to this gear.

I don't think you read what she said.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.