I have early access, but the box will come later then 20.12.2011

Tyserie

I have early access, so I peer-ordered and it's clear, that I have bought the game. The game has including one month free game play. But, my box will come after 25.12.2011, probably 28.12.

My question is, what happen? Will I be able to play without interruption, or not? If not, then the early access, will little bit lose the sense for me.

The reason why I have box version is, that from to me unknown causes, was/is impossible to buy digital version in Slovakia. From my point of view, very strange, let say stupid, because we are speaking about DIGITAL version.

Thank you fro any answers guys (sure, thank you only for positive/useful replies :)

Edited by Tyserie

Do you guys know, if there is some bounding between the early access code and account? I mean, what if I will cancel my order from Amazon and will buy now available digital version? Will this new version work for my already existing account/characters?

For god sake, is there any possible seller of digital version who have it right now available to buy.

This all could be solved by giving at least on week grace period. I think, this is not really fair to players with the same problem.

Now the situation for me is like when we are speaking about two different products. One is Early access and the second is game it self. I paid for early access and this will now finish. I also paid for game, but I will not be able to continue play, because early access will finish and the game it self, is still on the way (that's very surprising when we are talking about selling the product all over the world).

Ok, I will not continue in this thread, because I don't see sense in that. I don't believe that someone will help to solve it. From my point of view, this wasn't handled well.

Cya

Edited by Tyserie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.