LF some people from the old server Ieldis.

BSYBSY

I am wondering if some people from my old server, Ieldis, still play. Here are the following people I am looking for: Vangelis, Slade, Slades, and Ciele. If you were one of these people, and you still play, please reply. This is Bella/Ebola. Let me know where you are at.

I am wondering if some people from my old server, Ieldis, still play. Here are the following people I am looking for: Vangelis, Slade, Slades, and Ciele. If you were one of these people, and you still play, please reply. This is Bella/Ebola. Let me know where you are at.

Hey I remember you from ieldis on your scoundrel, this is myrm :p Slades came back to the game last Fall but left again. Ciele was back a few months ago as well, but I think he quit the game too. There aren't that many old timers from ieldis nowadays. If I remember correctly the only two guilds left from that server that are still kicking are Dead on Arrival and Aeternum Ascension. Rising, Imperial Legacy, Unchained, Armament, all are gone now :(

Idk if your pubside or impside now but if you are interested in getting into an impside guild hit me up in game. Its always nice to see the old ieldis crew around :) we actually have alot of ieldens in Retaliation XD

My family and I (5 of us) played on Lord Ieldis. We had joined a guild there called The True Republic, but then quit shortly before server merges, coming here to form our own little guild.

Been here ever since. I'm still playing the same two characters, Zarchon & Xardox. :w_smile:

I hope you find your old friends, good luck to you!

Edited by CaptRavenous