Looking for a guild

mikewelch

Hello I am in search of an adult casual playing guild I play a lot but am not an expert, but i will play almost any situation from war zones to heroics I currently run a level 22 trooper mostly but also have a smuggler on republic side any guild interested would be awesome thanks a lot. Edited by mikewelch

<Morningstar> is always taking in quality players. we are a casual multigaming community. we do a bit of everything but are heavy into PVE. we have two raid groups which we are reorganizing post 2.0 to accomodate new people and we run open raids/gearing/teaching runs everyday. we have several alts so theres no shortage of riads to run :) hit me up in game on Jayda-Brooke or Heal-skeets for an invite or more info.

Hello,

I don't know if you've found a guild yet, but if not I would like to tell you about Corrupted Knights.

Corrupted Knights was started quite some time back as a casual, family friendly guild. There was an Empire guild and a Republic guild, and I found them through the Republic guild side. I had several Empire-side characters, but no real guild that fit me as a casual player who wanted to option to do end game when I had time available.

Corrupted Knights slowly began developing a progression group, building from the players who had joined who wanted to be more than casual. We are currently looking to further develop the progression group while still offering a place for casual players. Any member who wants to learn more about getting ready fof 'end-game' content, can ask the leadership for advice, tips, and there's usually activity every night where a member can join a group and earn their commendations, complete their dailies, and run in a group to gear up for higher and harder adventures. This means that some members who play 'casually' can do more if they decide they would like to.

We do not demand that you have the best gear. We ask that you be appropriately geared. We won't demand that you have the best augments, stims, medpacks. We ask that you prepare for the run as best you can. If you are interested in doing harder stuff, we ask that you work towards the gear required for it whenever possible, and evetually getting augmented, developing stims or skills to benefit yourself as best as you can or purchase these through the GTN.

If we sound like the kind of guild you are looking for, please contact one of our guild Officers; Necroplague, Demonicshade, Kal-Branix, Beetleguise, Beetlejuice, Short-block, or Lastday. There's usually one of them online to speak with.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.