The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Looking for a guild...

Vulkus

I have a lvl 50 Van that is looking for a new home. The guild I'm currently associated with is inactive mostly and I have no interest in staying with an inactive guild. I play mostly as a tank but I have been curious to try out a dps spec for a change of pace. I am currently geared with warhero pvp gear (complete set) as I got into pvp pretty heavy (I do have a few Blk Hole pieces) and I do have the expansion. My end game exposure is weak but I am a quick study. I'm just looking for a guild that will help me get the most out of my character and give me some people to play with. I have Vent, TS, and GSC voice services installed and a working mic/headset. I live in the EST and I'm usually available most evenings and weekends, depending on the family, which comes first. I'm open to roleplay as well. So if any guilds out there are taking new recruits, let me know. Thanks your looking

<Morningstar> you should look us up. we are a casual multigaming community, though we do hit hard in PVE. Currently looking for a tank for a raid team. we are also looking for a PVP officer to organize our random pvp. we do a bit of everything though as i mentioned we are PVE end game heavy, with a high end raiding core and a member of an invite only channel for filling raiding roles, and we have people in several other guilds that run with us, so we have a fairly large network. website and recruitment thread are in the signiture or message Jayda-Brooke in game.

I have a lvl 50 Van that is looking for a new home. The guild I'm currently associated with is inactive mostly and I have no interest in staying with an inactive guild. I play mostly as a tank but I have been curious to try out a dps spec for a change of pace. I am currently geared with warhero pvp gear (complete set) as I got into pvp pretty heavy (I do have a few Blk Hole pieces) and I do have the expansion. My end game exposure is weak but I am a quick study. I'm just looking for a guild that will help me get the most out of my character and give me some people to play with. I have Vent, TS, and GSC voice services installed and a working mic/headset. I live in the EST and I'm usually available most evenings and weekends, depending on the family, which comes first. I'm open to roleplay as well. So if any guilds out there are taking new recruits, let me know. Thanks your looking

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=618090

Send me a tell in game if you wanna run a HM FP or two to see how we work. We could use another tank that's ready for end game raiding (honestly end game isn't hard just takes awareness more than anything tank wise). DPS wise we're pretty set but being able to do both never hurts if you have the gear.

We're also about ready to spin back up PVPing now. But we don't do anything too official as we really don't give a **** when it comes to all that organization.

Hello,

I don't know if you've found a guild yet, but if not I would like to tell you about Corrupted Knights.

Corrupted Knights was started quite some time back as a casual, family friendly guild. There was an Empire guild and a Republic guild, and I found them through the Republic guild side. I had several Empire-side characters, but no real guild that fit me as a casual player who wanted to option to do end game when I had time available.

Corrupted Knights slowly began developing a progression group, building from the players who had joined who wanted to be more than casual. We are currently looking to further develop the progression group while still offering a place for casual players. Any member who wants to learn more about getting ready fof 'end-game' content, can ask the leadership for advice, tips, and there's usually activity every night where a member can join a group and earn their commendations, complete their dailies, and run in a group to gear up for higher and harder adventures. This means that some members who play 'casually' can do more if they decide they would like to.

We do not demand that you have the best gear. We ask that you be appropriately geared. We won't demand that you have the best augments, stims, medpacks. We ask that you prepare for the run as best you can. If you are interested in doing harder stuff, we ask that you work towards the gear required for it whenever possible, and evetually getting augmented, developing stims or skills to benefit yourself as best as you can or purchase these through the GTN.

If we sound like the kind of guild you are looking for, please contact one of our guild Officers; Necroplague, Demonicshade, Kal-Branix, Beetleguise, Beetlejuice, Short-block, or Lastday. There's usually one of them online to speak with.