The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vanguard Assault Stat Priority for 2.0

Rumination: I have searched Google and these forums to find the answer to my queries to no avail.

Query: What is the new Stat priority for Vanguard Assault in 2.0?

Statement: The only one I can find is found on Noxxic.

Statement: Specifically for Augments and Modifications for Min/Max the Mods and Enhancements. Armoring, Barrel, and Crystal is easy to figure out.

Query: Where does Alacrity fit in? Or does it at all?

Addendum: Before any naysayers speak up, note that I don't base everything I do on Noxxic. I simply use it as a starting/reference point. Also, I am not going to change my AC. I'm an assault and will stay that way.

Edited by HKtheindomitable

Early reports look like this from what I've seen/heard/read:

Crit > 25%

Surge > 70%

Accuracy > 95 to 100% (I think there's going to be a lot of debate on this)

After hitting those marks, main stat/power. I have not heard anyone other than BW claim that alacrity is now a great stat to have. Too much sacrifice in other stats for very little return from what I've seen. I don't claim that these are THE perfect stats, this is really an opinion based on current gear values and observations. I would expect a lot more (and probably better) information to surface over the next few weeks as people min/max with the new gear and formulas.

Early reports look like this from what I've seen/heard/read:

Crit > 25%

Surge > 70%

Accuracy > 95 to 100% (I think there's going to be a lot of debate on this)

After hitting those marks, main stat/power. I have not heard anyone other than BW claim that alacrity is now a great stat to have. Too much sacrifice in other stats for very little return from what I've seen. I don't claim that these are THE perfect stats, this is really an opinion based on current gear values and observations. I would expect a lot more (and probably better) information to surface over the next few weeks as people min/max with the new gear and formulas.

Power or Aim? I thought you should be stacking AIM then Power. AIM also improve Crit Chance as well as Damage. Has it changed with 2.0?

Power or Aim? I thought you should be stacking AIM then Power. AIM also improve Crit Chance as well as Damage. Has it changed with 2.0?

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Main stat = aim, so main and then power. The other great part about stacking aim is that you should have the 9% increase from steely resolve. Until a DR number is determined I believe this is the way to go.