The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

You know your warzone team is bad...

DarthWoad

In Alderaan, Voidstar, and Hypergates, losing the solo guarded node generally leads to instant defeat. Therefore it is absolutely imperative to have your best player guard that to prevent that possibility.

With all due respect, I could not disagree more.

In Alderaan when you are solo guarding, its because you only have 1 node and your team needs to go take another node. I feel its a huge waste to have your best player guarding an uncontested node when you are trying to take a 2nd node (from a team that was already capable of taking 2 nodes in the first place).

In Hypergates, you should simply never be guarding alone unless you're a stealther. It makes no sense to have an uber Marauder/Jugg/etc sitting alone at the pylon. You need 2 people anyways, so why not use the 2 least effective people on the team?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Addition is this......

......when playing NC and your team is fighting to capture South, when you and someone else manages to stealth cap East and West, and you then call out "Abandon South and help guard East and West" and your team keeps trying to cap South while the other team manages to sends four players over to crush the lone player who took South..............you KNOW you're in trouble.

1.) Because they could spare 4 players for a 4 on 1 battle

2.) Because even with it being 6 on 4 your team "still" couldn't take South uncontested from them.

It's about that time I start to feel like taking Defender points and calling it a day.

Why some players get fixated on having "South" come heck or high water I will never know.