2.0 Relics for Healing

DarkSanta

I dont know if anyone has solid info on this but apparently the power proc relics (serendipous assault?) don't stack with eachother and share the cooldown unless you use a partisan and a conquerer relic. Is this intended?

Then there's the fact that a lot of people use 2 conquerer serendipous assault relics to get a 60% proc rate instead of 30% but due to our HoTs, which means a lot of heals, which means a lot of proc chances, I don't think it's worth it. So now I'm actually asking is the heal on proc (Epheremal Mending) worth it over for example the EWH boundless of ages relic? Or maybe it's worth it to invest in the defense rating proc for more survivability?

Also, it says on the relic of Epheremal Mending that you heal your proc target for roughly 500 HP, will your bonus healing be added to that?

This is for pvp by the way.

I dont know if anyone has solid info on this but apparently the power proc relics (serendipous assault?) don't stack with eachother and share the cooldown unless you use a partisan and a conquerer relic. Is this intended?

Then there's the fact that a lot of people use 2 conquerer serendipous assault relics to get a 60% proc rate instead of 30% but due to our HoTs, which means a lot of heals, which means a lot of proc chances, I don't think it's worth it. So now I'm actually asking is the heal on proc (Epheremal Mending) worth it over for example the EWH boundless of ages relic? Or maybe it's worth it to invest in the defense rating proc for more survivability?

Also, it says on the relic of Epheremal Mending that you heal your proc target for roughly 500 HP, will your bonus healing be added to that?

This is for pvp by the way.

I use 1 conqueror and 1 partisan both serendipitous assault relics. And yes they do stack the power buffs this way. Good Hunting.