The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What If Exar Kun Won the Great Sith War?

Although I'm not *too* knowledgeable on Exar Kun's war, I have some knowledge, and will attempt to answer this question as best I can.

If he won, the Galaxy's power placement would shift. The Sith would be in the Coreworlds, they would have control of trade routes and the Galaxy, and the Sith Empire would be as large and powerful as the Republic is in SWTOR. The Sith would be the ones running the Galaxy, and the Jedi would be the ones in hiding and outcasts from the Galaxy, only coming apparent every once in while. (Much like they are in KOTOR 2, if you have ever played it.) And of course, the Republic would be destroyed.

As for Vitiate and his Empire, he would of course be aware of Kun and the huge shift in power. How he would react, I don't know.

There is a huge possibility Vitiate's empire would go to war with Exar Kun's empire, at which point I would probably put the advantage on Vitiate, only because Vitiate has the advantage of surprise and anonymity, and is smart enough to strike while the power is still being shifted. He would attack before the war is over, and both the Republic and Exar Kun are at their weakest and most vulnerable. Vitiate would come and probably overrun both factions.

There is also the possibility that Vitiate would ally and merge with Exar Kun's army, effectively strengthening the Sith's hold on the Galaxy, making the Jedi and Republic remnants struggle even tougher. This is probably the less likely outcome, knowing Sith's ambitions and infighting.

All this is at least, of course, my humble prediction. :D

Edited by Swissbob