why do i have to buy cartel items on every character?

darkspacee

i brought the exterminator's warsuit on one toon and now on another i want to have it but the suit does not unlock for my account only my toon. i spent real world money to buy the cartel coins to get it so can there please be a account unlock in future updates?

"ERMAHGERD. They just want my money, how is this possible????"

Did you ever hear of this very very abstract idea of companys trying to make money to earn a living? Wait no, something like that would be hilarious right? Stupid community is stupid.

i brought the exterminator's warsuit on one toon and now on another i want to have it but the suit does not unlock for my account only my toon. i spent real world money to buy the cartel coins to get it so can there please be a account unlock in future updates?

Try buying a jeans for yourself and then complain to the seller, that you not automatically get a set for your father, mother, sister, cat and dog as well.

Obviously, you need to buy items seperately.

Because BIOWARE/EA are Money-Vampires , look at the whole model... the game has a Gambling Cash-Shop AND Subscriptions....and they try to make moeny out of everything...

of course a gaming company needs to make money with their products BUT EA is known for overpricing everything...

You are a COW to them.. and they want your MILK !!!