2.0 Endgame: Mercenary or Operative?

Sideblaze

Hey all, After leveling my assassin through makeb and playing both of these guys afterwards, i realized they both make my Sin seem weak in comparison, The mercenary nukes the crap out of things and the operative just overwhelms mobs sometimes, So since i have limited time, i'm wondering if i had to choose one of these things, which one would do better.. How do both scale in the endgame?

I'm leaning on the merc because he hits like a mac truck loaded with nuclear bombs driven by Sweet Tooth, But i'm wondering if the operative is competitive at endgame? both are level 51 currently.

Edited by Sideblaze

My Shadow is disappointed with you.

Personally, DPS for endgame PvE, I prefer the way Mercenary plays, it is simpler and imo more efficient than the Operative. Also, whilst less mobile, being at range is usually an advantage.

But then my main is a tank so I don't pay much attention to how well the DPS perform, even when playing one myself.

Edited by darkov

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.