Class Partner Trades

IrishLegionare

Hey,

Out of curiosity, which (if any and if possible) fellow crew members would you trade between characters?

Mine would be:

Kalyo (hope I got it right) to Inquisitor

Mako (maybe?) to Worrior

Vette (also maybe) to Agent

Accounting for storyline changes, of course

Thoughts?

Edited by IrishLegionare
missed something

I would certainly like to trade a few companions around, simply because I think some of them would work better elsewhere.

Sergeant Rusk: With his undying loyalty to the Republic and his tendencies to go from one suicide mission to the next, I would put this guy in Havoc Squad instead of the Jedi Knight's team. Let me trade Rusk for Yuun, that would be much more interesting. I bet Rusk would get along just fine with Vorex.

Kaliyo Djannis: With her total disrespect for authority and anarchistic tendencies, she, in my opinion, really has no place in the team of the Agent. With that kind of attitude, she would be better suited to be with the Bounty Hunter. I would love to see how that would play out if there was a sort of a love triangle with the BH, Mako and her similiar to the Smuggler/Risha/Akaavi story. In reverse, Gault might actually be pretty hilarious on the Agent's ship.

Vette: It's not that I don't like Vette, it's more that I pity her for the situation she's in, especially if you're playing the Warrior totally dark side. If anything, I'd try to somehow get her switched with Akaavi from the Smuggler. Would be nice to see the interaction between Vette and Risha that's been hinted at numberous times for real, while Akaavi, who was betrayed by the Empire despite serving loyally, to find her place amongst the crew of the Empire's greatest warrior. And it would be hilarious to see Risha kicking the Smuggler's a*ss for trying to hit on Vette.

Edited by BenKatarn

I'd love for my Warrior and Inquisitor to swap healers. My Sith know each other, so I can see my Warrior getting fed up with Quinn and have him wind up going home with my Inquisitor one day, as my Inquisitor has a higher tolerance for overzealous Imperials (well, idiots in general) while my Warrior has precious little. Plus, Talos and my Warrior would get along swimmingly.

And love the idea about swapping Vette and Akaavi . . . that would work quite nicely, story-wise. My Smuggler would be BFF's with Vette for sure. :D Well, if only she was a melee DPS like Akaavi. xD