Madness Assassin Help Plz

The_War_Catalyst

Crit to 20%, Surge to 65% won't hurt to go a bit farther with that, Acc to 100%, rest in power and alacrity. Pretty much the same for all dps classes regardless of spec. Edited by Xethis

• 2 weeks later...

get force acc to 110% you do not want to chance missing a death field and not getting death mark up, then when crit/surge is at 20/65 go all power no need for alacrity that i see. my Gcd is just fine with 0 and to get enough to make it matter on force regain your dps will drop from what you have to give up

I've got me Madness Spec'd Assassin. Im focusing on Crit and surge. Any thing i should focus on besides that?
Edited by Mickal

I've got me Madness Spec'd Assassin. Im focusing on Crit and surge. Any thing i should focus on besides that?

Yes, re-roll a toon that Bioware approves of. The Devs obviously want this AC to be a squishy tank and that is it. If you want to DPS, roll a Marauder or a Sniper.

• 3 months later...
get force acc to 110% you do not want to chance missing a death field and not getting death mark up, then when crit/surge is at 20/65 go all power no need for alacrity that i see. my Gcd is just fine with 0 and to get enough to make it matter on force regain your dps will drop from what you have to give up

What are you parsing at on the ops dummy with those stats? Can you post some boss fight parses on here, I'm curious to see what you can do. I put my crit all the way to 25%...my surge is 73%.

What are you parsing at on the ops dummy with those stats? Can you post some boss fight parses on here, I'm curious to see what you can do. I put my crit all the way to 25%...my surge is 73%.

for references sake there's a set of BiS stats already out there courtesy of ino, and of xinika for reposting.

Strength 155

Power 1586 (Stack Power)

Force Power 2012 (from weapons)

Crit Rating 285 - 399

Surge Rating 395

Accuracy 395

Alacrity 0

This thread is outdated. Sence 2.0 came out I got rid of madness.

for pvp maybe. for pve madness is the closest thing sins have to consistent dps. madness and deception are fairly balanced with each other in pve, madness having overall better consistency, and deception having superior burst and crappy consistency. but tbh you're partially right, madness got stripped of its potential in 2.0, but isn't necessarily useless. i know a few good raid leaders who bring madness sins/balance shadows to progression raids.