Rate/comment SWTOR planets (design, storyline)

Path-x

Korriban - 5

They used the KOTOR template which was great and moved tomb of Ragnos further down the valley which, for me at least, connected KOTOR layout to JKA layout.

Nal Hutta - 5

I love how they designed Hutta. Even though it is swampy, dirty and polluted I somehow find it beautiful. Also it is a perfect starting planet for Bounty Hunter and Agent.

Tython - 3

The design is generally nice but somehow I am not a big fan of Thyton (or Jedi for that matter:p)

Ord Mantell - 5

They did nice job with Ord Mantell. I really like the planet design and atmosphere. I liked the planet storyline too. I wish they included it in agent storyline where you would spark the rebellion and support/manipulate the separatist.

Dromund Kaas - 5

I really love Dromund Kaas. I don't know, it has this "magical" feel I can't really describe.

Coruscant - 4

It was nice to see it below the surface since the films didn't show much of that.

Balmorra - 4

Not too bad. I like the connection between the imperial and republic storyline. You conquer it as imperial and then you liberate it as republic.

Nar Shaddaa - 3

I don't really like the direction they went in SWTOR. I don't like its brown tone and glamorous look (neon lights everywhere etc.). It makes it look like Coruscant. I much preferred Nar Shaddaa in JK2 and KOTOR2 where there was grey-black tone and much dirtier look.

Tatooine - 5

Perfect. I might even say it looks better than in films.

Alderaan - 1

I absolutely hate it. It is like Lord of the Rings integrated into Star Wars

Taris - 1

I just don't like it. It tainted a nice memory of Taris from KOTOR.

Quesh - 3

It is okay. Nothing special.

Hoth - 1

Looks nothing like in film. I hate its surreal look and fairytalish ice formations. I guess they tried to make it look more "interesting" but they just ruined it for me.

Belsavis - 2

Cheesy.

Voss - 4

Looks nice.

Corellia - 3

I was hoping to get a similar design to the one in SWG. I don't like this "industrial era" look.